Default JD 2320 Used price - ok ?

Hi All, thanks for great forum.

I am looking to purchase a used 2006 JD 2320, with a 200CX loader.
    Time is higher , at 550hrs. best price I can get dealer to is $9400
    Is this a reasonable price ?

Unit looks in good shape, no signs of abuse but I do not know for key items
    to look for on this tractor aside from obvious leaks.

Any tips appreciated!!

Gabe

Silver Member
    Tractor
    JD 2320 w/200cx loader w/53" bucket

Default Re: JD 2320 Used price - ok ?

It sounds like a good price to me. Check the loader frame looks and operates straight - that it hasn't been bent somehow. 500 hours isn't very much - JD warranties 2 years or 2000 hours on it. Ask that all the fluids and filters be changed so you don't have to do it for a long time. Make sure they give you the owners manual that tells you how and when to do all the service - otherwise they'll want to sell you one later when you need it. Check the 3-point lift arms aren't bent abnormally - that could happen if someone backed into something really hard or carelessly with an implement on it, although they don't cost much.

Default Re: JD 2320 Used price - ok ?

Quote Originally Posted by ScottK View Post
    It sounds like a good price to me. Check the loader frame looks and operates straight - that it hasn't been bent somehow. 500 hours isn't very much - JD warranties 2 years or 2000 hours on it. Ask that all the fluids and filters be changed so you don't have to do it for a long time. Make sure they give you the owners manual that tells you how and when to do all the service - otherwise they'll want to sell you one later when you need it. Check the 3-point lift arms aren't bent abnormally - that could happen if someone backed into something really hard or carelessly with an implement on it, although they don't cost much.

Great!!, thanks for the tips !