Is this a scam? Scam?

/ Scam? #2  
if it's too good to be true on craigslist, it generally is.....

especially with compact tractors!

edit: it has already been flagged and removed...

another thing to look for is ebay's water-mark down in the lower right hand corner of the pic.....it's a little semi-transparent camera........the scammers go to ebay, steal the pics and the item description, then place it on craigslist..........usually they only want contacted by email.......and, in the description it all sounds legit but the scammer trys to add or take away some of it and when they do it messes up the tone of the whole ad.....

/ Scam? #3  
Did you really have to ask? It's already flagged....

/ Scam? #4  
And such scams are the reason we don't want links to ebay or craigslist on Tractorbynet.

/ Scam? #5  
now why did you think someone would sell a trator like that with backhoe and loader for $4850?

/ Scam? #6  
I saw that one earlier today and immediately flagged it. The more people that flag obvious phoney listings, the quicker they get removed.

/ Scam?
Sorry Bird, I didn't know that wasn't allowed. Won't happen again. KennyD, it wasn't flagged on Craigslist when I looked this morning.

/ Scam? #8  
Same tractor was posted on CL for Madison, WI.

Flagged it immediately, and it was history within a couple hours...

/ Scam? #9  
I find it difficult to believe anyone hanging out here would have any question as to whether or not an ad like that is legitimate.:rolleyes: