Compact Tractor Purcahse.

/ Compact Tractor Purcahse. #1  

ToolcatWonka5610

Gold Member
My Dad is going to buy a Compact tractor for his landscaping business and I'm helping him out. He's currently looking at a John Deere 3320:), a Kubota L3240:D, and a Bobcat CT335:rolleyes:. It would have a Factory Cab, Loader, Mid Mower, and a Top and Tilt Kit. What do you guys think?:confused:

/ Compact Tractor Purcahse. #3  
If you have a good local New Holland dealer, you might check out the T2310. It's a little more hp (40 engine hp) than what you've listed but the cab has AC standard. Another nice option when using a mid mower is "super steer" for navigating around landscaping. Good luck! Dan
Partspring original Ford/New Holland parts

/ Compact Tractor Purcahse. #4  
Can you get a cab on the Bobcat?

Kyle

/ Compact Tractor Purcahse. #5  
Yes, you can get a cab on the Bobcat. The brochures my dealer sent me show a CT335 with one and it says within the cab information...."a smaller cab is available for our smaller tractors". But it doesn't say anywhere in any of the brochures which models have the cabs available.

/ Compact Tractor Purcahse. #6  
I wouldn't get a mmm for a tractor you intend to use for commercial landscaping, a seperate unit for grass cutting will cost more, but it'll be worth it. as for the machines in question, a little more info as to uses would be helpful. if he intends to use the machine for hardscape installs I'd suggest the next frame size up (the JD 4x20 series). the 3320 is not going to have the capacities needed for off loading/moving pallets of sod or block/stone.

/ Compact Tractor Purcahse. #7  
If your dad is looking to buy a hydrostat, the hst+ in the kubota blows away anything in its class.

/ Compact Tractor Purcahse.
Well we don't do stuff like that right now. We just landscape peoples yards and stuff. Loading and maybe Tillage would be the mainly applications. Mowing would not be main, but we would still mow. Snow removal in the winter also. So far we lke the John Deere and Kubota Cab tractors. We still have yet to see the Bobcat and we would like to check out New Holland. Any other suggestions?

/ Compact Tractor Purcahse. #9  
Check out the Kioti CK45se.

/ Compact Tractor Purcahse.
Yes, you can get a cab on the Bobcat. The brochures my dealer sent me show a CT335 with one and it says within the cab information...."a smaller cab is available for our smaller tractors". But it doesn't say anywhere in any of the brochures which models have the cabs available.
Is it a Factory or Allied Cab on the smaller Machines and does it have Heating and A/C? But this Bobcat Dealer gave me and my a great price for a Toolcat 5600; 2008, Demo 40Hrs, the whole cab setup, Power Bob-Tach for an extra $930. Regular price of a Toolcat 5600 that the same dealer quoted my Dad is around $48K but this demo Toolcat is only $39,000. Still New! What do y'all think?