Best deals to be had on new tractors

/ Best deals to be had on new tractors #1  

Gary Fowler

Super Star Member
Tractor
2009 Kubota RTV 900, 2009 Kubota B26 TLB & 2010 model LS P7010
My Brother In Law is in the market for a new tractor in the 45 HP range. Any one out there found a good deal on any of the major brands. Local dealers are Montana and New Holland, but just about all the brands are within 70 miles. At this point, he is not sure which brand he will settle on as he has just received the go ahead from CFO (wife) to start looking for a new tractor.
I have sent him all the info I could find here on new buyers deals. He will want a 4WD with a FEL, maybe a HST but more likely a powershift or shuttle shift. He has 40 acres of pasture to maintain and wants to build some large ponds with this tractor. Since all of the tractors are foreign made brand is not too big a deal, but serviceability in the long run is as well as best price which includes the 0% financing offers seen now with Kioti.
He is located close to Hot Springs Ark.

/ Best deals to be had on new tractors #2  
Building ponds? Might hire that done vs buying the excavator.. all depends on how many he wants.. and if he has other excavation chores to do afterwards..

soundguy

/ Best deals to be had on new tractors #3  
I think that if he is financing, it is going to be pretty hard to beat Massey or the Challengers at this time. Kioti has the DK45s, I think these are for 0% for 72 months. Check with your dealers.

/ Best deals to be had on new tractors #4  
There's a NH TN for a great price in the for sale section.

/ Best deals to be had on new tractors #5  
Massey has the 0% for 72 months. Glenwood Equipment Co in Glenwood AR is where I got mine. It's not too far from Hot Springs. His other choice is Tractors and More in Bryant. Farther away is Foster in Pine Bluff, and C & S in Gravel Ridge.
I am really pleased with my 1547.
jp

/ Best deals to be had on new tractors
OK. Thanks guys, I will pass this along to him.