Can anyone recommend a good dump wagon that will handle around 4-6 tons?

/ Can anyone recommend a good dump wagon that will handle around 4-6 tons? #1  

candersen10

Gold Member
Tractor
Cat 262c, NH TN75, JD 6430 premium, JD 5325, Kubota BX2200, Ford 1710HC, JD 333E, JD3720, Farmall 504, Farmall 404.
I have a John Deere 6430 premium and I would like to find a good metal dump wagon that will handle around 4-6 tons. Does anyone know of a manufacturer that builds this sort of thing? Also, sorry if this posting is in the wrong section, I wasn't entirely sure where it belonged.

/ Can anyone recommend a good dump wagon that will handle around 4-6 tons?
Does anyone know if there is a dealer for those wagons in Pennsylvania?

/ Can anyone recommend a good dump wagon that will handle around 4-6 tons? #5  
You can contact Pronovost's distributor for Pennsylvania here: Cummings and Bricker, Inc.. They can refer you to a dealer. I got the information from Pronovost's wev site.

/ Can anyone recommend a good dump wagon that will handle around 4-6 tons? #6  
Why not do what most around here do...Buy an old grain or gravel truck cut the front end off weld a good hitch on it and plump the hoist to the remotes....You'r tractors big enough..?

/ Can anyone recommend a good dump wagon that will handle around 4-6 tons? #7  
You might find one on__Equipment trader .com

/ Can anyone recommend a good dump wagon that will handle around 4-6 tons? #9  
Why not do what most around here do...Buy an old grain or gravel truck cut the front end off weld a good hitch on it and plump the hoist to the remotes....You'r tractors big enough..?
Found a pic of one of them...?

/ Can anyone recommend a good dump wagon that will handle around 4-6 tons? #10  
You should look at Artex Dump wagons.I don't know if they have dealer in PA.They are now in Redwood Falls MN.