Kioti DK45SE HSTC vs Kubota L4740 HSTC vs Montana R4944HST

/ Kioti DK45SE HSTC vs Kubota L4740 HSTC vs Montana R4944HST #21  
You forgot to mention its name, "Kioti Killer"!

After 4shorts' post anyone would have to blame themselves if they don't but Kubota!

Actually the name "Kioti Killer" was added because after seeing the Kubota it killed the Kioti sale. I didn't much like the Kioti dealer over here. They were slow getting me info and pricing and when I asked them if they could deliver the tractor after the purchase they said "we'll see what we can do" :eek: I was not impressed to say the least. When I asked Kubota the same question there reply was "No problem". I did what I feel was the right decision and I'm happy with it. I will say that I still think Kioti builds a fine tractor and will look at them again If and when I decide to purchase a new machine again sometime.

Here's the tractor working at night:

YouTube - Kubota at night

Last edited:
   / Kioti DK45SE HSTC vs Kubota L4740 HSTC vs Montana R4944HST #22  
4shorts,

I never heard anyone complain about a Grand L series Kubota so your story is typical. The issue is generally price but you seem to have gotten a very good deal. Glad things worked out. That is a great looking snow machine. Too bad you have to park it when there is no snow but given you live in Newfoundland that is probably about three months a year.:)

/ Kioti DK45SE HSTC vs Kubota L4740 HSTC vs Montana R4944HST #23  
Great post. I want me a Grand L with a cab now! The L4240 would be a little too big though. L3540 would be perfect!

/ Kioti DK45SE HSTC vs Kubota L4740 HSTC vs Montana R4944HST #24  
You may have a great Kubota dealer in your area that you would really rather use but if it comes down to price you should give Barlow equipment a call to check their price. I bought a L3400 from them which is a lower priced tractor then what you are looking at and he delivered it to me with their own driver, went over the entire sale and did not sign any papers until I was satisfied with the delivery. He beat my 4 local dealers by $2000 to $3000 on my out the door depending on dealer. I wanted to buy local but could not justify it based on the savings. I have been very pleased. Good luck with your purchase, either way, you will have lots of fun.

/ Kioti DK45SE HSTC vs Kubota L4740 HSTC vs Montana R4944HST #25  
I have a Kubota L5030 and a L5740 both with 80 inch Normand(Econor) inverted blowers. I just traded in a Normand I74-240INV blower that I used for 2 seasons. It is a great tough little blower but I would look into the larger 80 inch. The larger blower shoots the snow far better. If you do want the larger blower I would consider a 5240 or a 5740 thou. I would also recommend getting a rear blade on the blower so you can get close to the garage door. This set-up is very efficient for driveways but the key is that they have to be close together. If your route is not EXTREMELY tight I would not recommend this set-up.