Kioti DK35 value

/ Kioti DK35 value #11  
If it hasn't been out in the sun, which should be easy to tell, then it's a good deal at $4000 off. At 200 hours it's basically a new tractor. The years don't really matter much except for the end of warranty thing.

You could make it conditional on inspection by a Kioti dealer and fluid change too, both at the owner's expense.

You might be able to squeeze the man, if he's up against it. But, is that how you want to get your tractor?

/ Kioti DK35 value #12  
$8000-9000 tops

Here is another question on the value of a used tractor. Tractor is about 5 years old, has less than 200 hours, looks real good. How much would you figure the value has dropped since new? Say the tractor cost 17,000 new, would 1,000 dollars a year for the age seem about right on depreciation?? So 5,000 less than the new price sound about right? The tractor may look like new, but the tractor is not new. No warranty left that makes the value less in my book. I want the tractor, but I feel like the seller needs to come down more than 4,000 off the price of it when it was new. I feel 5,000 would be fair to both me and the seller. I am tighter than bark on a tree when it comes to spending large amounts of money. I bought a new truck a couple years ago and kick myself in the butt everday, my old truck was paid for and reliable. Don't want to feel like that about paying to much for a used tractor.

What is everyone's thoughts on this??

/ Kioti DK35 value #13  
A new one is close to 20k or maybe over by a little bit.
If it is in nice clean shape and has been taken care of It should be worth 15-16k
in a good economy.

My value was based on a tractor with a loader.

/ Kioti DK35 value #14  
Mattman,
When I bought my tractor one thing I looked at was interest rate. Figure out how much interest you will be paying on that used one with no warranty versus a new one with zero percent interest. Which one will cost you more in the long run? I bought new!

The other thing as someone pointed out was how well did the guy take care of it for the 200 hrs he ran it? Did he change the fluids and can ge provide proof? I would want receipts myself! Good luck! It's tough decision to spend all that money. I bought new and never regretted it!