Kioti DK35 value

/ Kioti DK35 value #1  

mattman

Gold Member
Tractor
Kioti DK 35
Here is another question on the value of a used tractor. Tractor is about 5 years old, has less than 200 hours, looks real good. How much would you figure the value has dropped since new? Say the tractor cost 17,000 new, would 1,000 dollars a year for the age seem about right on depreciation?? So 5,000 less than the new price sound about right? The tractor may look like new, but the tractor is not new. No warranty left that makes the value less in my book. I want the tractor, but I feel like the seller needs to come down more than 4,000 off the price of it when it was new. I feel 5,000 would be fair to both me and the seller. I am tighter than bark on a tree when it comes to spending large amounts of money. I bought a new truck a couple years ago and kick myself in the butt everday, my old truck was paid for and reliable. Don't want to feel like that about paying to much for a used tractor.

What is everyone's thoughts on this??

/ Kioti DK35 value #2  
My thoughts would be I hate to buy used machines with motors on them,first.
Next,whats a new one cost now,and is this used one worth the chance over a new one. Will he let you start it up,run her around awhile,etc.? Do you know him?Less than 200 hours is about like new,has he changed all fluids and filters? does he have that recorded for proof somewheres. Might want to ask him who's his dealer and go talk to them about his tractor,[if they'd say anything],

It boils down to can you trust strangers and we all know the answer to that,right?
But assuming its just fine and dandy,4,000 less than a new one,might be a heck of a deal.

/ Kioti DK35 value #3  
Tractorhouse.com has 3 ranging from 163 to 700 hours priced from around $10,000 to $13,900 all with FEL, 2 with 4WD, one with a BH.

/ Kioti DK35 value #4  
I didn't even think they made them in just 2 wd drive?You talking dk35 or just 35 hp tractors?

/ Kioti DK35 value #5  
I didn't even think they made them in just 2 wd drive?You talking dk35 or just 35 hp tractors?

They call it a Kiota DK35 with 239 hours. Looks pretty trashed. Seems to have car tires on the front and the front grill is gone.

/ Kioti DK35 value #6  
A new one is close to 20k or maybe over by a little bit.
If it is in nice clean shape and has been taken care of It should be worth 15-16k
in a good economy.

/ Kioti DK35 value #7  
Mattman,if your figures were the actual figures,seems like money is good deal[if tractor is].,If your figures were just figures,than tell us what he is actually wanting for it.

/ Kioti DK35 value #8  
Here is another question on the value of a used tractor.
.....snip.....
What is everyone's thoughts on this??

It's not my intention on this to be a smart ***. :D

The value of any object is not 1 single penny more than someone else will pay for the item.

Cheers

Brian

/ Kioti DK35 value
I just don't want to buy the tractor, then hear that other people are paying alot less money than what I did. I would like to get the amount down another 1,000 dollars if possible. Is the machine worth the asking price? If feel that depends on how I look at it, more than likely what ever tractor I buy will be the same tractor I have 10 years from now. I am not a farmer so wearing out the tractor should not happen. I take care of my stuff, oil, filters, and grease are cheap compared to what they protect. The bank as already said get what you want. I do not find it hard at all to get a loan right now?? If you listen to the T.V. you can't get a loan. I was asked how much money do you need, how long the term, when do you want it. I plan to put a good bit down so as not to have a big note, and also to cut down on the length of time I would be paying intrest.

Will call the man tommorow and see what I can do. I don't want to seem as though I am low balling the man just trying to get the best deal I can. Thanks for yalls input.

/ Kioti DK35 value #10  
If it comes with FEL,cut the man a check,or someone else will. About 15 years ago I bought a 425 Belarus run it for a year and sold it for what I paid. than bought 2 ,825' s sold them for more than I paid. Since than I retired ...down sized am now using a CK 25..love it,has 298 hours 8 months old,been used to the Max. and than some.
Bottom line I think for 13000 bucks you can't go wrong, or I would consider selling my CK 25 to you for 17,000 bucks.