Kioti CK35 --- Good Buy???

/ Kioti CK35 --- Good Buy??? #1  

lparkercnm

I am evaluating an offer from a local dealer for a Kioti CK35 with a Kioti KL1450 FEL. Unit has 500 hours, looks to be in excellent condition, runs great.

Price is $13,000 including delivery.

Any thoughts on the quality of the tractor and/or the price?

Thanks from a first time tractor buyer.

/ Kioti CK35 --- Good Buy??? #3  
OK price for a CK35, pretty good price for a DK35 (DK is a larger frame)
either way, they're good machines.

/ Kioti CK35 --- Good Buy??? #4  
I am evaluating an offer from a local dealer for a Kioti CK35 with a Kioti KL1450 FEL. Unit has 500 hours, looks to be in excellent condition, runs great.

With a KL 1450 loader it would be a DK 35.
If in very good condition I think the price is OK.
I've owned a DK 35 for 7 or 8 years and put on 1225+ hours. It has been a very good, solid/reliable machine for me.

/ Kioti CK35 --- Good Buy??? #5  
With that loader, the DK35 would be the older series machine. Very fine tractor but not to be confused with the DK35se line that is the current model. Price looks good for the older new DK35 with loader.

/ Kioti CK35 --- Good Buy???

Thanks from a first time tractor buyer.

You were all correct. I finally got out to see and drive it and it is a DK35 (2003) with the KL1450 FEL. It is in excellent condition with 500 miles. Includes: front grate, 2 rear hydraulics, sun canopy, chains and a scrapper blade. I couldn't pass it up.

Thanks to everyone who responded.

John Parker

/ Kioti CK35 --- Good Buy??? #7  
You were all correct. I finally got out to see and drive it and it is a DK35 (2003) with the KL1450 FEL. It is in excellent condition with 500 miles. Includes: front grate, 2 rear hydraulics, sun canopy, chains and a scrapper blade. I couldn't pass it up.

Thanks to everyone who responded.

John Parker
Congratulations.
Good luck with it.

/ Kioti CK35 --- Good Buy??? #8  
Try a Bobcat CT Tractor Bobcat might be able to give you a better deal! Aswel the product support is much better!

/ Kioti CK35 --- Good Buy??? #9  
Try a Bobcat CT Tractor Bobcat might be able to give you a better deal! Aswel the product support is much better!

As I understand it Kioti is still giving away free loaders. I haven't heard that Bobcat has similar deals. I haven't priced the Bobcat Kioti's myself but haven't seen any examples posted yet of Bobcat dealers undercutting Kioti dealers. As for product support, that will always be dealer dependent so individual Bobcat and Kioti dealers could be better or worse.