Mahindra vs. Kubota - Final post

/ Mahindra vs. Kubota - Final post #1  

jasperab

Bronze Member
Tractor
MF 230/Mahindra 4500 MF TO35
Just wanted to follow up and thank all who responded (pro and con) and let everyone know the final outcome.
The Mahlindra is home and runs great, spent the afternoon in the wood lot breaking in the new engine gently.
Mahindra provided the new model engine (short block) with a few changes that necessitated some extra work and time for my dealer, but it is done.
Thanks to Brautigam Implement and Mahindra for going the extra mile to help me.
God bless all and thanks again.
Jasper

Attachments

• P2250001.JPG
    P2250001.JPG
    434.1 KB · Views: 368
   / Mahindra vs. Kubota - Final post #2  
I know that you are happy. It took awhile but they finally got you going again. Hopefully this motor will stay together longer than the first.

/ Mahindra vs. Kubota - Final post #3  
Just wanted to follow up and thank all who responded (pro and con) and let everyone know the final outcome.
The Mahlindra is home and runs great, spent the afternoon in the wood lot breaking in the new engine gently.
Mahindra provided the new model engine (short block) with a few changes that necessitated some extra work and time for my dealer, but it is done.
Jasper

Glad it worked out for you. Hope you get many thousands of hours of service on your Mahindra.

/ Mahindra vs. Kubota - Final post #5  
Excellent news! Thanks for the update.

/ Mahindra vs. Kubota - Final post #6  
That is good to hear! Now have fun and enjoy your tractor! :D

/ Mahindra vs. Kubota - Final post #8  
Jasper
I am glad to hear Mahindra took care of your problem.Good luck in the future.coobie

/ Mahindra vs. Kubota - Final post #9  
glad to hear that. good luck in the future glad they stepped up and took good care of you:)

/ Mahindra vs. Kubota - Final post #10  
That is good to hear. Enjoy being back on the tractor.