6/1 Auction Princeton NJ. Tractrs/Attchmts/Lwncare

/ 6/1 Auction Princeton NJ. Tractrs/Attchmts/Lwncare #1  

Darren

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota L3710, Ford 5600, Case MB4/94, Kubota B6200
Need a boom mower? Minature combines-4' heads or single row corn (3)? Tiller Befco & Landpride(3)? Back blade? Rake? Aerator? Mowers (2)? Three pt back hoe? True-Vac vacuum trailers (2)? 3 pt snow blower? Front mount power broom?

Tractors? Smallest looks to be a JD 6200. All are low hour machines. For most of the other tractors I would need a bank loan just to buy replacement tires. I don't think many here need a C-IH Magnum.

Lots of planters including no-till and seeders.

Several trailers.

Lawn care: Toro (3), JD 935F diesel units (3) (72 & 76 mower decks, front snow blower), Cub Cadet, Thatcher, Roller, etc.

Bunch of Pickups. Many have less than 20K miles. Newest is a 95 w/ 20k miles. Oldest is an 86 w/25K miles. Also a 1994 Ford F700 diesel with 1,953 miles.

The equipment was owned by the American Cyanamid Research Farm.

This sale has the most extensive listing of stuff that might be of interest to the folks on this board that I've seen in years. It's a full page listing in the newspaper. I've never seen mini combines come up for auction. Those are self propelled and probably sold for $35K new. My guess is that they'll go cheap since the only folks that buy them are ag research organizations. They're too small for farmers. Someone here was looking for one and lost interest when they found out the price. Here's your chance.

Call 609-716-2024 for details.