Tractors in the 40 HP Range

/ Tractors in the 40 HP Range #21  
The sad truth is if you want the best deal on a big ticket item these days, look for the one where the borrower can not make the payments on his 0% deal :( -- then you will know what the item is really worth:eek:
Funny -I can't advertise that a product will grow hair that does not but I can advertise a deal that takes your scalp

/ Tractors in the 40 HP Range #22  
BTW my 5103 is in the 40ish HP range and so far I've loved every moment in the seat and have just passed the 100 hour mark.

The one I use is a nice basic tractor the more I use the more I like it.She elaborated what she gave for it at 0%fin.was a great deal.If Sawdust Farmer has a JD dealer local he needs to go kick the tires.Whats realy nice only 50 hrs. I'm the only one who uses it and she pays me well to do it. Doesn't get much better than that.;)

/ Tractors in the 40 HP Range #23  
Funny -I can't advertise that a product will grow hair that does not but I can advertise a deal that takes your scalp

That's one of the best lines I've heard in a loooong time

/ Tractors in the 40 HP Range #24  
Yeah, 100hrs in the first year. I really thought I'd have put on more based on how often either myself or my ranch partner have moved hay for ourselves or others:).

/ Tractors in the 40 HP Range #26  
I'm new to tractors, but my shopping experience may help. I'm currently deciding between two Kioti models, the DK40SE and the DK45SE HST. With the current offer of a free FEL, these two tractors are thousands less than the competitors.
I also agree that the low financing is being paid for by someone - you. Every dealer was able to give us a discount for a cash deal rather than finance. I believe the least was $800, most were more.
Good luck!

/ Tractors in the 40 HP Range #27  
I took the cash instead of the interest rate when I bought my DK45SE figuring i was going to pay it off before the loan matured.

Warhammer

I'm new to tractors, but my shopping experience may help. I'm currently deciding between two Kioti models, the DK40SE and the DK45SE HST. With the current offer of a free FEL, these two tractors are thousands less than the competitors.
I also agree that the low financing is being paid for by someone - you. Every dealer was able to give us a discount for a cash deal rather than finance. I believe the least was $800, most were more.
Good luck!