KK Truck Flatbed

/ KK Truck Flatbed #1  

SouthernX

Silver Member
While at the King Kutter website I noticed that they sell truck flatbeds. Does anyone have on of these? I was wondering if anyone knows about how much one would cost for a '96 F-250. I know that a CM flatbed would cost me around $2,000 + installation. I thought the KK flatbed might be a good value like their rototillers are.

/ KK Truck Flatbed #2  
While at the King Kutter website I noticed that they sell truck flatbeds. Does anyone have on of these? I was wondering if anyone knows about how much one would cost for a '96 F-250. I know that a CM flatbed would cost me around $2,000 + installation. I thought the KK flatbed might be a good value like their rototillers are.
I'd like to have a 1 ton s r w flat bed pick up.:)

/ KK Truck Flatbed #3  
I'd like to have a 1 ton s r w flat bed pick up.:)

If you go to Commercial Truck Trader online, they have listed some trucks which would probably come close to fitting your needs in your area. Within 100 miles of Canton, there are 343 light trucks (class 1-3) listed; if you browse those listings, you will find some that are similar to what you are looking for. For instance, in just a few minutes, I saw a 2005 Ford F350, single rear wheel, with a flatbed, less than 30.000 miles, for less than $15.000 located in Medina. No dump hoist, but a truck body dealer could add one for you.