New money saving idea!

/ New money saving idea! #1  

Johndeere3720

Padawan Tractor Learner, Advertiser
Tractor
Bobcat T62, MT55, E42R, E10, John Deere 4100
About a week ago, I noticed that when I tried to lift heavy pallets of masonry rock and gravel, the 3720 with 300X loader would tip over. I had recently purchased a new rear grader blade form Montana Tractor in Beaverton. (great people there with great service.) I was driving around the barn to the small covered area with skidsteer attachments and masonry materials and tools.

When we got the new skidsteer, it came with rear weights but because of the tracks, a mounting bracket was N/A. So the weigths were just sitting by the skidsteer auger. I put all 8 40 pound weights on the blade and drove over to the shop. We tied wire on the holes to angle the blade to the weight handels. Since then, the tractor can lift hundreds of pounds more than what it used to. So if you need weight on the back of your tractor and own a grader blade and weights, this is an ideal solution.

/ New money saving idea! #2  
Box blades work the same way. I can hang 12- 88 pound suitcase weights on mine if I need to do a lot of heavy lifting but 6 is usually enough. 3 on each side as it helps stabilize the tractor being hung on the sides similar to wheel weights