Looking at a JCB 2CX or 212S Anybody??

/ Looking at a JCB 2CX or 212S Anybody?? #1  

diesel boy

I am looking at small utility backhoe loaders for my utility construction company, we do mainly overbuild fiber optic work and need something heavy duty and reliable. I have narrowed my options down to the JCB 212S or 2CX and the Yanmar CBL40. Both machines are great from what I can tell but the Yanmar is a little small, however it would work. I am VERY interested in the two JCB models though and would loove some imput on them if anyone is in the know.
Thank you,
Brad

/ Looking at a JCB 2CX or 212S Anybody?? #2  
I have ran a 214s. It was 90hp and had an extendable boom. It was a nice machine to run. Lots of power and lift capacity.

Solo

/ Looking at a JCB 2CX or 212S Anybody??
Thank you solo, I was hoping to find a few people who have run the 212S and the 2 CX though, of course the dealer says their the cats patutty but I want real life people to tell me what they think. Looking at the machine I would say it is the best on the market, and priced accordingly! I need to buy a new TLB by next week so I am desperate here!

/ Looking at a JCB 2CX or 212S Anybody?? #4  
Diesel Boy, please contact me at 912-447-2215. I work for JCB and I can help you out with your interest in our JCB product! Thanks

Ernest Webb
JCB, Inc
Dealer Assistant Center

/ Looking at a JCB 2CX or 212S Anybody?? #5  
Take a look at the JCB MidiCX...it's an excellent choice slightly larger than the CBL40. Powerful, compact and well priced. Dan

Partspring original JCB parts

/ Looking at a JCB 2CX or 212S Anybody?? #6  
I have a JCB and love it. Wish it had a little more power. Actually wish I had more work for it instead of just using it around the house.