Farmtrac Or Kioti

/ Farmtrac Or Kioti #1  

Rednec

Good afternoon yall,
My delima is,,, I have a 1998 Farmtrac 60 (primarily Ford less than 400 hrs) I am consdering spending 4k for a loader, however, after visiting yesterday, i am considering the Kioti 35hp 4wd model with loader for 16000k, my dilema is, if i trade my tractor paying 8k diff. for this new Kioti, will i be happy with my choice? My primary usage will be grass cutting moving some 1200# hay bales around.normally use about 75-100 hrs per year..I have never been this close to Kioti until yesterday... good looking rig..I see spending $4000 more than i had originally planned but ill have a new tractor with nice upgrades. Am i getting quality or appearance only? Ive read what i can online and really dont see anyone doing a lot of complaining, or does misery love company?
thanx
from rain soaked Georgia

/ Farmtrac Or Kioti #2  
Good afternoon yall,
My delima is,,, I have a 1998 Farmtrac 60 (primarily Ford less than 400 hrs) I am consdering spending 4k for a loader, however, after visiting yesterday, i am considering the Kioti 35hp 4wd model with loader for 16000k, my dilema is, if i trade my tractor paying 8k diff. for this new Kioti, will i be happy with my choice? My primary usage will be grass cutting moving some 1200# hay bales around.normally use about 75-100 hrs per year..I have never been this close to Kioti until yesterday... good looking rig..I see spending $4000 more than i had originally planned but ill have a new tractor with nice upgrades. Am i getting quality or appearance only? Ive read what i can online and really dont see anyone doing a lot of complaining, or does misery love company?
thanx
from rain soaked Georgia

You are saying 35 hp are you looking at the DK35 or the CK35?
If it is the DK35 it is a 38hp.
I think you will be VERY happy if it is the DK series

/ Farmtrac Or Kioti
Sir,
What is the diff between CK & DK? I cant remember now which it was, if it helps the total price was $16000/4wd/loader?

/ Farmtrac Or Kioti #4  
The CK was a smaller chassie.
The DK has the standard quick tach 66" bucket and one set of remotes standard.

The CK will not do the round bails.
This is a CK series.
ck35.gif

This is the DK35
dk45sehst.gif

/ Farmtrac Or Kioti #5  
Sir,
What is the diff between CK & DK? I cant remember now which it was, if it helps the total price was $16000/4wd/loader?

Check your pm's

/ Farmtrac Or Kioti #6  
Good afternoon yall,
i am considering the Kioti 35hp 4wd model with loader for 16000k,

As Rick pointed out, Kioti has two models with the "35" designation. The CK35 is a very nice machine but could not lift a 1200lb bale to full height with the loader. The DK35 has a loader rated between 1400-1500lbs to full height but that is at the pivot pins so I don't know about lifting bales to full height. One step up the ladder and usually only $1500-2000 above the DK35se is the DK40se which has a loader rated to 2700lbs and that would clearly be able to handle 1200lb bales.

All three are nice machines. I got the DK40se based on Rick's advice and love it.

/ Farmtrac Or Kioti
Thanx, I will inquire about the Dk, if the price is too steep ill just put a loader on my Farmtrac 60,,thanx

/ Farmtrac Or Kioti #8  
rednec,

go to Used Tractors and Farm Machinery from Fastline , or look on line and look for new and used Kiotis and dealers in your area. you might even find a nice used unit with loader and cab. don't worry about Kioti ,they are some of the best built ,best equpped tractors on the market at reasonable prices.

/ Farmtrac Or Kioti #9  
rednec,

go to Used Tractors and Farm Machinery from Fastline , or look on line and look for new and used Kiotis and dealers in your area. you might even find a nice used unit with loader and cab. don't worry about Kioti ,they are some of the best built ,best equpped tractors on the market at reasonable prices.
Note that Kioti is not in their list of default mfg's you have to go farther.
Kioti

/ Farmtrac Or Kioti #10  
Hi,

I am a farmer and purchased a 2006 Kioti CK20. It is a nice weekend warrior machine but I wish I had held out for the John Deere. The quality and design is just not there in the Kioti. Little things that break but lots of them and for the rigors of farm use, it just is not holding up nor does it have the power needed.

I purchased a Sims Cab with the CK20 and it is poorly constructed and customer service is terrible from them.

We have owned Fords, John Deere, Allis Chalmers, Kubota and Kioti. By far, the JD is superior. IF you can afford it, there is no other option that compares.

I don't say much and I read a lot more than I write but when I do say something, you can take it to the bank. I know there will be the flamers responding to this who speak often and know little so this is my only post on this subject.

CBB