Price Check Price check B2320

/ Price check B2320 #1  

fjb1123

Hello all:

I am going to be buying my first tractor soon I hope, today I was quoted the following for a new unit. Not sure if this is good pricing or not would like opinions.

B2320 for 13600
MMM 2200
Maschio 40 Inch Tiller for 2000

Feels like a good deal except the tiller that seems high for such a small one. They will not move anymore on the trator/FEL or the MMM I got them this far and they said thats it!

Is this good or should I hold out.

Thanks

Joe

/ Price check B2320 #3  
I saw an ad from a Texas dealer that had a B2320 w/fel for $13499. That was the advertised price so I would think they may come off of it a little more especially if you were buying other implements. The 60" MMM msrp is $2500. I don't know anything about tillers!

/ Price check B2320
Wow goes to show why this site is so valuable. The info I get is good. I intent to keep asking for something better. I did find another dealer and he said he would be willing offer me the b2620 for 14400 and the MMM at 2100 with a kuhns tiller el 23 for 2100 this seems to be a better deal but I am now questioning the mark up on these units. I don't mind someone making a profit, but I am in no position to be there stimulus package. I know it take time to comment on these but it sure is helpful. Thanks again Joe