Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Platinum Member

Default Re: The Hydrostats are Coming!

You do not want the Gestapo after you.....

Tractor
    Deere 4310 HST MFWD

Thanks Bill

I hadn't bothered since the link was easy to go, but you've gone me one better....

Has anyone seen one of these, yet?

How does that HST pedal arrangement look to you?

Tractor
    MF 220 - Long 2360- Kioti 3054

<font color=blue>Has anyone seen one of these, yet?
    </font color=blue>

Mike, no thanks needed. After all I do need something to do at 3am. [img]/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    The site is pretty easy to get to but if you have an old monitor like I do it can be a pain. My default resolution is 640x480 so I have to go in and change it to 1024x768 to view the entire page. Then besides using my glasses I need a magnifying glass to read it. I am sure that some that weren't real interested to begin with wouldn't bother going to the trouble. As far as the photo. I am sure that there are some, as 'Bunny' said, that have never heard of a Long. I haven't seen the new models yet but there is a dealer close by. I'll give him a call and see if he has any. If so I will run by and get a few photos this week-end.

Tractor
    MF 220 - Long 2360- Kioti 3054

<font color=blue>You do not want the Gestapo after you.....</font color=blue>

Not to worry. I deal with the Gestato at work all of the time. They are better know as the KGB. [img]/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif[/img] They run around enforcing all of the rules in our internal controls manual. 1 1/2" thick. I have always said that where I work is a cross between boot camp and prison camp.[img]/w3tcompact/icons/eyes.gif[/img] Although, I love my job. It's just some of the people that I don't care for. [img]/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif[/img]

I have heard mahindra is also coming out with a hydrostat in the very near future. 28 hp first i think.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12