help a damsel in distress

/ help a damsel in distress #102  
Well guys we finally made it to 100 posts. I knew you could do it. Sort of ran out of steam at the end though. Don't forget to take your vitamins next time.

/ help a damsel in distress #103  
<font color=blue>"Man, i've sure seen some bad advice on "this" thread!!"</font color=blue>

46-160243-explode.gif

Attachments

• 46-160243-explode.gif
    46-160243-explode.gif
    7.1 KB · Views: 73
   / help a damsel in distress
Bad advice? I've read the responses a few times. Yesterday I even printed out the WHOLE thread, to highlight a few. And now you say there is bad advice here? You all sound so very thoughtful, interested and experienced. One response had the word "Twa'nt" in it. What more could I ask for? Another response quoted biblical script. And yet another included mathematical calculations of the relative widths of various fescue grasses, and its effect on mower v. flail blades. (okay, I'm just kidding about that last one). I think I love you all. My plan at the moment is to go to VT next weekend, and ride around on a 4200 JD, and check out a nearby spot that has a lot of pretty blue tractors. I think I am now leaning away from the cute little Kubota, because I think It'll take to long to mow and hog. But I am still going back and forth in my mind. I would like to save the $. I think I need to actually turn the key, and drive a few. (Is there a key?) I haven't done that yet. When I buy something, I'll miss you guys. And my favorite response of all??The one that had the head exploding in the microwave. How do you do that? Love, Bunny

/ help a damsel in distress #105  
<font color=blue>"When I buy something, I'll miss you guys."</font color=blue>

Bunny - I gave you more credit than that! You think that after you buy your tractor you'll quit visiting with us?/w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif

If you've really been doing your research as you say you've been doing, then you should realize that buying the tractor will just get you <font color=blue>started</font color=blue> on using TBN. You'll have so many questions about how to operate it, the kinds of implements to get, how to fix the problems you'll encounter - <font color=red>and all the responses you'll offer to newbies about how great YOUR brand of tractor is</font color=red> - that you'll probably make Star Member in about 3 months! /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif/w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif

/ help a damsel in distress #106  
<font color=blue>I'll miss you guys. And my favorite response of all??The one that had the head exploding in the microwave. How do you do that? </font color=blue>

Miss us? Once you get the tractor, just shift over the to pricing/owning boards of the color you buy. And don't forget the attachements, project, BIY, etc boards.

How do you do the little moving pictures? They are just animated gifs that you put in using the image function.

See FAQ section, then you'll be jammin:
46-160302-MiniMe.gif

Attachments

• 46-160302-MiniMe.gif
    46-160302-MiniMe.gif
    22.1 KB · Views: 72
   / help a damsel in distress #108  
Man, I'm changing my name to something sweet and feminine so my questions get this much attention! /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

Pete

/ help a damsel in distress #109  
You would certainly get a work out keeping all those blades sharp.
46-160395-sprite10.gif

Attachments

• 46-160395-sprite10.gif
    46-160395-sprite10.gif
    2.8 KB · Views: 77
   / help a damsel in distress #110  
I can see it now: Bambi-dox
46-160399-icon_smile_kisses.gif

Or maybe I should be MrPette, no I don't think that would work.

Attachments

• 46-160399-icon_smile_kisses.gif
    46-160399-icon_smile_kisses.gif
    174 bytes · Views: 62