Anyone have info on a Quick Hitch?

/ Anyone have info on a Quick Hitch? #1  

JRLEWIS

I've found a Quick Hitch at Tractor Supply. It's Cat 1, which I need for my Kubota L4400. I need something by this Friday. Question is, is this a decent unit? I have a Woods 72 inch finish mower, Woods 72 inch Rotary mower and a Woods 72 inch box blade.

Thanks,

J.R.

/ Anyone have info on a Quick Hitch? #2  
deleted because I read quick hitch and thought Trailer Mover, which I bought.
Sorry.

Last edited:
   / Anyone have info on a Quick Hitch?
Which pins, 7/8? Length ?

Thanks,

J.R.

/ Anyone have info on a Quick Hitch? #4  
I bought one for my B3200 a few weeks ago, the yellow one made by SpeedCo. It's a nice heavy Quick Hitch, I believe it is built in USA by a company in Colorado. I paid around $ 240.00 at TSC vs around $400.00 for a Land Pride black one. The only thing I noticed that was different was the color.As newbury said make sure that you get the bushings with the split pins that go on you attachments. TSC removes them to sell them seperate at Around $28.00. If you look at there web site they are to be included with hitch. You will like it.
DevilDog

Double post..

/ Anyone have info on a Quick Hitch? #6  
JRLEWIS,
They are really called bushings that go over your attachments 7/8" pins that lock the attachment to the Quick Hitch, make sure you get them. They go over the 7/8" pins and attach with a split pin through the lynch pin hole.
DevilDog

So I need a set for each attachment, if I don't want to change them every time.. Correct?

Thanks..

/ Anyone have info on a Quick Hitch? #8  
You might look into the Speeco Ehitch. It's a new cat 1 product that doesn't need bushings.
Speeco is now using the p/n HF141160

/ Anyone have info on a Quick Hitch? #9  
Yes you do, but one they are installed, your good to go.

/ Anyone have info on a Quick Hitch? #10  
Comparison of the JD Imatch and Speeco Ehitch

The JD Imatch
lower hooks are 27.25 inches apart (interior dimension) and require bushings that are 1 5/8 inch diameter
There is no vertical adjustment of the upper hook

The Speeco Ehitch
lower hooks are 26.5 inches apart (interior dimension) and take pins that are 7/8 inch diameter - no bushings
The upper hook is vertically adjustable 3.5 inches

The designer and test engineer at Speeco is an active TBN member "chadincolo" and you can private message him on this board.