Bad Oil New Tractor

/ Bad Oil New Tractor #91  
Tractor Repair-----$75.00 per hour

Lawyer-----------$500.00 per hour

POSITION AND POWER-------PRICE-------LESS!!!!!

Smitty's Supply Inc.
P O Box 530
Roseland Louisiana 70456

402 White Sands Road
Poplarville, Ms 39470

985/748-9687 / 800-256-7575

Best oil in the mid south---most of the shell and castrol sold in southern state stores bottled there!!!!! Also bottle many many other name brands----Stuff happens---ARE YOU SURE YOUR OEM OIL WAS NOT BOTTLED AT ROSELAND LOUISIANA!!!!!!!----WHAT DOES THE PAIL SAY----read the small print and see where it was put in the contain at---you may be surprised
THOSE WITH THE GOLD (GREEN) MAKE THE RULES!!!!

/ Bad Oil New Tractor #92  
Wow what a thread. This is the best entertaining thread I've read in a while! I would also like to know what made the oil green. If it checked out ok, was there too many additives that changed the color?? I also do not believe that there is a valid lawsuit.

/ Bad Oil New Tractor #93  
The msds will also tell alot as to origin and producer.

as for the color.

dye is a common addative. and the color is up to the bottler..

soundguy

/ Bad Oil New Tractor #94  
anybody putting Kubota Diesel in their tractors:D:)---I think it is red in color just like my Ford Diesel I put in my little Fords---are is it?????----you pick the color----dye can change the color of most products!!!----generally not affecting the chemical make up---- green hydraulic oil now there is an idea for those marketing departments at JD and Montana!!!!!:)

/ Bad Oil New Tractor #95  
That would be somthing... since New Holland is typicaly reselling fleetguard filters.

Really, most AG companies are using fleetguard filters. If your go out and price a fleetguard (which we do sell) you'll find that many times they are actaully more expensive than what the OEM is selling.

OH NOoooo!:eek: You brought facts and reality to the filter discussion! Now what are the "filter conspiracy" theorists going to think?:confused: They're all convinced that the equipment manufacturers are making VAST profits from reselling filters you can buy at WalMart for a fraction of the price.:mad:

Oh well, there's always flying saucers!:D

/ Bad Oil New Tractor #96  
probably mor elikely!

soundguy

/ Bad Oil New Tractor #97  
OH NOoooo!:eek: You brought facts and reality to the filter discussion! Now what are the "filter conspiracy" theorists going to think?:confused: They're all convinced that the equipment manufacturers are making VAST profits from reselling filters you can buy at WalMart for a fraction of the price.:mad:

Oh well, there's always flying saucers!:D

don't forget the black heli-----copters----e------:D:)

/ Bad Oil New Tractor #98  
To see so many people think that a gut feeling rises to the level of a fact or science is kind of amusing and then troubling.

Like I say, if I have a gut feeling that an airplane flight is doomed, and then get on it and it crashes do my family not have a claim?? That is utterly absurd.

Bad analogy.

You obviously saw that something was amiss with said tractor fluid then you took the advice of someone who most likely has no clue what does or does not constitute "good" fluid. Not really a "gut" feeling you had there.... more a feeling based on learned experience.

Believing the Oil Guy instead of what your experience was telling you is akin to getting on a plane and when the pilot starts up the jet engines you hear a loud BANG come from the port side then you see some sort of fluid gushing from the port engine then the plane getting towed back to the gate and believing the stewardess when she tells you there's just a "minor" problem with the engine and we'd all be taking off in a jiffy as soon as a mechanic replaced an itsy bitsy little part of no major consequence to the operation of the jet engine...... just a "trouble light". Riiigggghhhhtttttt.

(Actually happened to me one time flying out of DFW on a 767 and it's one time I listened to my Little Voice and got the h*** off the plane.)

/ Bad Oil New Tractor #100  
I'll be surprised if we ever hear the end of this one...

soundguy

Good Evenin Chris,
:D Agreed ! :D

I think we scared BtB away, albeit, not intentionally ! ;)