Bad Oil New Tractor

/ Bad Oil New Tractor #163  
Why do you think that?

the poster came hear looking for a free ride and support for his bad judgement.. he didn't get it.. I doubt he'll have enough gumption to post back..

if he does... I'll be surprised..

soundguy

/ Bad Oil New Tractor #164  
the poster came hear looking for a free ride and support for his bad judgement.. he didn't get it.. I doubt he'll have enough gumption to post back..

if he does... I'll be surprised..

soundguy

'bad judgement' , Your being kind Soundguy, I'd have anothe word that covers that!

I'd be very angry--at myself --if I'd have done what he did.

Some folks just can't accept blame and it gets worse when $$$ are involved.

Kinda like getting a speed ticket, you did speed so you get to pay.
OK, I'd be absolutle PO'd if the ticket was 51 in a 50 zone, but say 75--that would be well merited.

/ Bad Oil New Tractor #165  
Hasn't this been beaten to death yet?

/ Bad Oil New Tractor #166  

I really feel for B2B with the problem he had. Even if he contributed to it or caused it I still feel sorry that he had the problem.

He should step up and disclose the analysis results on the fluid he put into the tractor. Own up to it being a problem he created or at least contributed to and I think he'd get more support.

/ Bad Oil New Tractor #167  

new readers keep finding the topic, reading hte first page, then making a reply which basically re-iterates everything said in subsequent pages... etc.

soundguy

/ Bad Oil New Tractor #168  
I really feel for B2B with the problem he had. Even if he contributed to it or caused it I still feel sorry that he had the problem.

He should step up and disclose the analysis results on the fluid he put into the tractor. Own up to it being a problem he created or at least contributed to and I think he'd get more support.

I agree.

He didn't 'deserve' to be the unlucky guy to get stuck with the ?mislabeled? oil.. however.. once he noticed it was wrong.. the onus was on him to start correcting it then, vs waiting ? a hundred more hours while the machine screamed in pain and then started failing..

soundguy

/ Bad Oil New Tractor #170  
Don't think we ever will know.