Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Tractor
    New Holland TC45D

Default Re: Forget the damsel, knight in distress

Thanks everybody for your input, you have been very helpful, however, I've found some one who will farm my 16 acres and we are working on the details of how many bales HE will supply for rent of the ground.

So I am now looking for something to just maintain the place and tote the bales around. I'm still shooting for 1000-1200# bales. This changes my requirements to some degree.

So I'm thinking TC45D/K4310/JD4610, plenty of power for the dirt work and bale moving. Any other suggestions?

I'll keep you posted on progress.

Tractor
    PT2445 and PT1850

Default Re: Forget the damsel, knight in distress

<font color=blue> knight in distress </font color=blue>.....thats another oxymoronic joke, right? [img]/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif[/img][img]/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Maurice, since no one has mentioned them, I'll chime in, even tho I'm a newbie here on TBN (achieved gold status by being verbose) [img]/w3tcompact/icons/blush.gif[/img]

No joke, tho, you might find what you didn't even know you were looking for in the Power-Trac line. Very impressive in terms of lifting, manuevering and versatility. American Made (german diesel powered is available) www.power-trac.com

There is a forum here on TBN that exchanges info daily on the machines.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12