Kioti vs Kubota

/ Kioti vs Kubota #21  
Can't say if one is better than the other..
But I can say I have a Kioti DK 35 with 50 hours so far and it is great.
I would definitely buy this tractor again!!!
This thread must be old, I think DK35vince has a couple of thousand hours on his Kioti now. :D

/ Kioti vs Kubota #22  
This thread must be old, I think DK35vince has a couple of thousand hours on his Kioti now. :D

Old thread obviously but the same question pops up on a very regular basis. Orange v Orange color war.:confused2: You'd think the orange lovers would just gang up on green. I never have seen a Kioti v JD thread.:laughing:

/ Kioti vs Kubota #23  
I'm not sure if DK35vince profile is up to date but it reads: Hours- JD 1800/Kioti 1450 :) BUT HE should be able to reply to the Kioti/JD debate!!! (That should close this thread in a hurry for good!!!)

/ Kioti vs Kubota #24  
We have a John Deere 3010 and a John Deere 1520 and we am trying to find what prices I should put on them in offering them for sale

/ Kioti vs Kubota #25  
We have a John Deere 3010 and a John Deere 1520 and we am trying to find what prices I should put on them in offering them for sale

This is most definitely not the right thread to ask that question. I see you are new to TBN. Look at the top of your screen, scroll up until you see Forum-General Forum-Buying Pricing Comparisons. Click on the Buying Pricing Comparisons link which will put you at an index of posts. From that screen, near the top is a link to start a NEW thread with your question. That should get some useful answers.

/ Kioti vs Kubota #26  
I did the research for about one year Drove the kabota was about to buy a kubota
L2501 which means a 25 hp tractor in the L series frame, I had been watching Paul Sturt on YouTube
he had 2 kubota's and has owned 3 , he gave a little explanation about hoe he wound up with kubota had nor thing terribly wrong to say about Kubota, but said if he were to buy another tractor it would be a Kioti.
I was not familure with the brand, but started doing my research and drive a tractor, to make a long story short I purchaseda Kioti DK 4501 SE the warranty was 48 unlimited hrs compared to 36 with limited hours
the price was substantially less even though I went from 25 to 45 hp the tractor weighs about 1200 pounds more than the kubota, Kioti has been building Diesel engines for 65 years and the company is just really getting started in the U.S., the standard features were much better than the kubota, I have had the tractor for 2 weeks now so a little early to weigh in on anything, the seat is air ride adjustable, rear 3 point adjustable control, quick connect front loader, I purchased the tractor for land clearing and then some farming, bought loader,backhoe,box blade,auger, grappler,forks, will be ddrilling some post holes early next week, will report back image.jpgimage.jpg

/ Kioti vs Kubota #28  
Kubota builds a broader range of equipment than Kioti. The Kubota L6060, similarly equipped to my Kioti NX6010 cost $12,000 dollars more than the NX6010 I ended up with.

I was quoted 6,000 more for a tractor that had 25 hp the Kioti is a 45 hp tractor and again 1200 pounds heavier,both build their own engines and do extensive testing on their engines,
but from what I investigated Kioti also has their own smelting plants for the steel, and their engines are very quiet for a diesel,should be interesting to see how my hours run on a tank of diesel, the 45 hp is a 4 cyclinder diesel lots of TQ

/ Kioti vs Kubota #29  
I was quoted 6,000 more for a tractor that had 25 hp the Kioti is a 45 hp tractor and again 1200 pounds heavier,both build their own engines and do extensive testing on their engines,
but from what I investigated Kioti also has their own smelting plants for the steel, and their engines are very quiet for a diesel,should be interesting to see how my hours run on a tank of diesel, the 45 hp is a 4 cyclinder diesel lots of TQ

FWIW, I get about 10 hours or so out of a tanks in the summer with my NX series.

/ Kioti vs Kubota #30  
FWIW, I get about 10 hours or so out of a tanks in the summer with my NX series.

I get about the same with my DK40se. Depends obviously on what kind of work and what RPM but I virtually never have to add fuel during the day if I start with even a 3/4 full tank.