Kioti vs Kubota

/ Kioti vs Kubota #2  
Can't say if one is better than the other..
But I can say I have a Kioti DK 35 with 50 hours so far and it is great.
I would definitely buy this tractor again!!!

/ Kioti vs Kubota #3  
I'm semi-new to this forum, but have researched tractors for the past 2 years and finally purchased a kubota 7500. The only serious considerations went to the other big boys - deere and NH. Cub Cadet makes a nice compact but my jaw hit the floor when I saw the price (the most expensive of everybody by far). I'll admit I didn't give Kioti much consideration because I don't know their reputation. Orange, green and blue all have local dealers around me whom I've gotten to know and mostly trust. Buy from a dealer that has a good service history. Just my 2 cents.

/ Kioti vs Kubota
Simply, this is a question that need not even be asked- clearly Kubota! Don't be confused by similar color and appearances.

/ Kioti vs Kubota #5  
Wow, that is interesting and part of my confusion. I really don't see much discussion on KIOTI and tons of good things to say about Kubota. Yet, I have a good friend in IL. that says there is no comparison for quality, features and just "more bang for the buck" that KIOTI has over orange. I wan't and need my new toy now with just purchased 5 acres but I hate wishing I would have bought the "other" one.
Thanks for your input.

/ Kioti vs Kubota
You need to check out both! If the most bang for the buck is your idea of the best deal then GO Kioti. If you want/have to have a hydro and/or a belly mower GO Kubota. I have talked to enough dealers and owners of Kioti's to tell you that they are a well built/tough tractor that is hard to beat for the money. They have some features standard that the others charge extra for. Parts for Kioti's are easy to get if they aren't in stock at the dealer they can order them and usually have them within a few days.

BTW I really don't believe you can go wrong with most of the brands out there it all comes down to personal preference and how well you like the dealer and his reputation.
Oh yeah and of course price.
BTI

/ Kioti vs Kubota #7  
Depends on your requirements, I'd say.. Like BTI said, if you need HST or a mid mower, go Kubota because Kioti doesn't offer that (though they will offer HST in the fall I hear). Otherwise, keep an open mind.. I was leaning towards JD or Kubota, but now I am pretty sure I'll be getting a Kioti DK40.. Kubota and JD don't seem to make a comparable tractor for the money, or for any amount of money.. The Kioti's outweigh the others, and the DK40's front end loader can lift 2100-2500 lbs depending on which FEL you get. Outstanding..

Just MHO.. I'm currently borrowing a JD 4200 HST and it's a great tractor. But when I plunk down my own cash, I want the most bang for my buck.

/ Kioti vs Kubota #8  
I certainly don't qualify as an expert but I don't believe that Kioti makes a hydrostat drive and their dealer network is very small in comparison. I researched that brand (Kioti) and read many good things about them. I had decided to purchase the Kubota and ended up with a Deere (another story) and pay a little extra. For me however the Kioti would not have been cheaper since there are no dealers out west.

/ Kioti vs Kubota #9  
I have looked at the Kiotis but have never driven one. They look like pretty good tractors but in my area there are no quality dealers - NONE and the resale on them is non-existent.

In comparison there are two well established Kubota dealers close by and used Kubotas sell like hotcakes. They are usually so overpriced I wouldn't consider buying one but they go fast.

There may be a time when an honest comparison can be made between the two but the time is not now.

TBone

/ Kioti vs Kubota #10  
Tawoo,
Been there, done that! A simple suggestion is to look at your long term goals, too. Will versatility be something that plays in the future? What brand do you most readily see around your area? What is the typical use of tractors that size in your area? I see a ton more Kubotas in my local, as 99% of them are used in nurseries, or by landscaping outfits. I really considered Deere, until I thought that my best chance to sell a used CUT in my area (when and if I upgrade, or if my needs change) will be if its the original ORANGE (Kubota). I talked to many operators/owners locally, and without hesitation, they responded KUBOTA! Not looking to sway you here, just food for thought. If you have a reputable Kioti dealer/service near you, and feel comfortable, then go for it. If you feel resale will not be an option, then go for it. Let me just say, I said that they'd put me in the ground in 70 years with m B7500, but now I'm not so sure... I think a B2410 or 2710 my look better! It's just the fever. Never say you'll get another tractor after this one... it's just something we do.