How much should I pay for my Exmark?

/ How much should I pay for my Exmark? #1  

pequeajim

Platinum Member
Tractor
Power Trac 425
I am looking at a couple of Exmark mowers, and need to pick one for my property. I live on a somewhat hilly piece of land, (3-5 acres to cut with more coming), with a couple of 20+ degree slopes, one of which I can mow side to side, but the other > 20 deg I need to go up and down.

I would like to get the Exmark Next Z with the 29hp Kawasaki and 60" deck. I may want to put a bagger on it in the future if I can find one used.

The other consideration is the 34 HP Kawasaki. Is it really worth the extra $700 or so?

The only other consideration for me was the 27hp Kohler, and I like the Kawasaki engines a little mrore.

The Lazer Next Z with the Kawasaki in my area is going to cost me $9990 which the 34hp will be $700 more.

Are these good prices? If not, where else should I look?

/ How much should I pay for my Exmark?
Nobody knows what an Exmark should cost, or best dealer to buy from in my area?

/ How much should I pay for my Exmark? #3  
Ask the same question over at www.lawnsite.com. It's a forum for lawn care professionals and they could probably give you more answers towards what your looking for.

/ How much should I pay for my Exmark?
THanks WH401, I did post the same message over on lawnsite.com. Got about the same response as on her, not much. I would have thought that as many people that have bought Exmark, a few would give me an idea of the best place to buy and cost?

No matter, I'll just keep on searching. I need to get something over the next few weeks.

/ How much should I pay for my Exmark? #5  
THanks WH401, I did post the same message over on lawnsite.com. Got about the same response as on her, not much. I would have thought that as many people that have bought Exmark, a few would give me an idea of the best place to buy and cost?

No matter, I'll just keep on searching. I need to get something over the next few weeks.

If nothing else, at least search through previous threads on Lawnsite about people who have purchased new Exmark's. They'll usually list what they pay for them. You can also search for the location of dealers on Exmark's website.