Tractor Sizing Most popular size tractor

/ Most popular size tractor #21  
35 hp, there is your answer, sorry it took so long. Next question?

/ Most popular size tractor #22  
I just purchased a Bobcat so I can only point to one example. What is the current rebate of Bobcat CUT's? They started out being $3500 on all CUT's now they're $500 for 25hp model and $3500 for 30HP and up. This would lead you to believe that most people looking at Bobcat CUT's purchased the 25HP model.

Doug

/ Most popular size tractor #24  
Around my part of the world, corn belt, you see a lot of 25-35Hp tractors then it jumps to 150ish Hp and up. No respectable farmer around here could get by without a big tractor. Most, like my uncle and my wife's father, run something like a old TC 30 for chores then go off to 2 or 3 late model 150ish sized tractors and a newer 400ish sized tractor that is articulating.

Chris

/ Most popular size tractor #25  
HERE on TBN, my guess is that it is MOSTLY Cat 1 tractors and implements.
There is plenty of activity about 2 wheelers as well as Cat 0 and Cat 2, but the CENTER of MOST of the conversations are about Cat1 brand name, then tire and transmission choices.
Kinda sad.

/ Most popular size tractor
HERE on TBN, my guess is that it is MOSTLY Cat 1 tractors and implements.
There is plenty of activity about 2 wheelers as well as Cat 0 and Cat 2, but the CENTER of MOST of the conversations are about Cat1 brand name, then tire and transmission choices.
Kinda sad.

Reg, I am not new here, but what 2 wheelers are you talking about? :confused: Are you talking about when guys are talking about their bikes?

I am thinking that 25-35hp machines are the main size sold, but there sure are a lot of bx size models out there also.

/ Most popular size tractor #28  
Can't really be answered. Different needs require different sizes. I am assuming that most reading this forum are the CUT, SCUT, with a few utility types hanging around. It's kinda like which comes first the chicken or the egg. I would imagine that if you went to different forums you would get many different answers. Now if you ask what is the most popular size for a particular task, the answers might be more defined.

/ Most popular size tractor #29  
I am thinking that 25-35hp machines are the main size sold, but there sure are a lot of bx size models out there also.
Thats the SCUT-CUT transition. BX-B- [baby]L in the Kub family.
larry

Can't really be answered. Different needs require different sizes. I am assuming that most reading this forum are the CUT, SCUT, with a few utility types hanging around. It's kinda like which comes first the chicken or the egg. I would imagine that if you went to different forums you would get many different answers. Now if you ask what is the most popular size for a particular task, the answers might be more defined.
What can't be answered? I'm not asking who uses what to do what task. I'm not looking for what anybody is using their tractor for. All that I am looking for is to know that there is X number of 20hp tractors being sold and that there is X number of 25hp tractors being sold, etc. Just looking for numbers of tractors sold of each size. Those numbers will determine what the most popular size tractor is.

Seems simple to me, and that is why I stated at the beginning that it might be really a question for dealers. But all info is welcomed. ;)