Tractor Sizing Most popular size tractor

/ Most popular size tractor #31  
Reg, I am not new here, but what 2 wheelers are you talking about? :confused: Are you talking about when guys are talking about their bikes?

Gravely's mainly. Walk behind tractors with 2 wheels. I've got 2 - help where the big ones cant go. Most popular for brushcutting and rototilling around here.

I'd guess 25-40 HP cat 1 is most popular implement size, especially around tbn. But thats a WAG

/ Most popular size tractor
Gravely's mainly. Walk behind tractors with 2 wheels. I've got 2 - help where the big ones cant go. Most popular for brushcutting and rototilling around here.

Charles, thanks for the clarification, I have never thought of those as tractors.

/ Most popular size tractor #35  
I would expect the most popular tractor size to be something like a 18 HP Garden Tractor sold by many brands including Craftsman,

Andy

/ Most popular size tractor
I suppose that I should have said tractors with 3pt hitches. Do you think that anybody has made more tractors than Tonka?

Well at least I have learned something new today, I was starting to get worried. :rolleyes:

/ Most popular size tractor #39  
   / Most popular size tractor #40  
Reg, I am not new here, but what 2 wheelers are you talking about? :confused: Are you talking about when guys are talking about their bikes?

Walk behinds, e.g. Gravely.