Price Check fair price to offer for MF 1035 with 2300 hrs?

/ fair price to offer for MF 1035 with 2300 hrs? #1  

danielcuilhe

Hi TBN,

what would be a fair price to offer for a MF 1035 that looks to be in decent shape and has about 2300 hrs on it. Comes with a Bush Hog 1045 loader. I am buying it from my next door neighbor and do want to offer a decent price (but not go crazy either). any ideas?

thank you,

DC

/ fair price to offer for MF 1035 with 2300 hrs? #2  
Hi TBN,

what would be a fair price to offer for a MF 1035 that looks to be in decent shape and has about 2300 hrs on it. Comes with a Bush Hog 1045 loader. I am buying it from my next door neighbor and do want to offer a decent price (but not go crazy either). any ideas?

thank you,

DC

Good Afternoon DC,
In Jan 04 I bought a Massey 1040 with Massey loader #231 with 1300 hrs on it for $6000. I have about 1600 hrs on it today and it still runs great ! Some small repair work done to it but the new AG tires in front where the most expensive thing done to it ! I have the Toyosha diesel in my tractor also and it has been great !

Here is a link to the data and specs on the MF1035.

TractorData.com Massey Ferguson 1035 tractor information

BTW DC, if this is a geared tractor you might want to take a look into the availability of a rebuilt clutch assembly ! Parts can be a bit of a problem on these machines and that tractor could possibly need a clutch by 2500 hrs... just a thought !

Attachments

• 18786driveway.jpg
    18786driveway.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 490
  • Mowin.jpg
    Mowin.jpg
    184.8 KB · Views: 355
Last edited:
   / fair price to offer for MF 1035 with 2300 hrs?
Good Afternoon DC,
In Jan 04 I bought a Massey 1040 with Massey loader #231 with 1300 hrs on it for $6000. I have about 1600 hrs on it today and it still runs great ! Some small repair work done to it but the new AG tires in front where the most expensive thing done to it ! I have the Toyosha diesel in my tractor also and it has been great !

Here is a link to the data and specs on the MF1035.

TractorData.com Massey Ferguson 1035 tractor information

BTW DC, if this is a geared tractor you might want to take a look into the availability of a rebuilt clutch assembly ! Parts can be a bit of a problem on these machines and that tractor could possibly need a clutch by 2500 hrs... just a thought !

Thank you for the heads-up on that clutch issue. Beautiful pics too, the tractor and the scenery. The new front tires look nice -- how much did those cost you?

best
DC

/ fair price to offer for MF 1035 with 2300 hrs? #4  
Thank you for the heads-up on that clutch issue. Beautiful pics too, the tractor and the scenery. The new front tires look nice -- how much did those cost you?

best
DC

Good Evenin DC,
The tires are 8.00 x 16 R1 Titans and they were $329 for both mounted with tubes a few years ago.