Korean "Ranger"

/ Korean "Ranger" #1  

rotr

Bronze Member
Tractor
none yet
Korean \"Ranger\"

Was looking at the Long dealer yesterday and looked at the Ranger line of tractors. Dealer said they are Korean and thats about all I found out about them from a manufacturers stand point.

What caught my eye was a Ranger 3450. 3pt hitch, 40HP 3cyl diesel, 4WD, R4 tires, 2048LB lift FEL with a breakout force of 3300lb. He was asking $16,900 for the pkg and throwing in free delivery (60mi. est.).

Any comments would help. Was really interested in this rig but haven't ever heard of them before. Would appreciate any and all comments.

Ron

/ Korean "Ranger" #2  
Re: Korean

<font color=blue>Would appreciate any and all comments.</font color=blue>

Who was that mask man? Why it was the 'Long Ranger'. /w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif
Sorry, couldn't resist, it has been a long day. Actually I haven't heard anything about the 'Ranger' tractor.

/ Korean "Ranger" #3  
Re: Korean \"Ranger\"

We have several well established Long dealers around here. One especially has been here forever and has sold a lot of Longtracs, Landtracs and Farmtracs but I never heard of the Ranger. Maybe somebody can dig up some info on it if it is a new offering from Long.

There are a lot of oooold Longs around here and they seem to take a licking and keep on ticking. They have a reputation as being a tough and economical tractor.

TBone