branson?

/ branson? #1  

chrisdvorak

Gold Member
Tractor
too many
i am looking for a tractor and am moving to the branson 3510i with loader and brush hog and i was wondering if anyone has had any problems with it and if you thought it was well built or not?

/ branson? #2  
i am looking for a tractor and am moving to the branson 3510i with loader and brush hog and i was wondering if anyone has had any problems with it and if you thought it was well built or not?

I bought one a little over 1 year ago. Have 100 hrs on it with no issues, with the exception of a Dealer error which resulted in the hoses for my remotes being hooked up wrong (dealer response was immediate, and complete).

Well-built, well equipped, and heavy. If you're looking for a lawn mower - Look elsewhere. I have mine ballasted, w/ FEL and 6' Box-blade, to around 6500# (I want mine to be heavy). I liked the operator's platform, since I'm 6'4" tall, and go 290# when I'm wearing my "skinny" pants. Simply put - It fit me well, when a lot of other units didn't...

Be sure to get the SS QA BL10-S loader, as it will let you effortlessly change between buckets, forks, grapple, etc. You will be buying some of that stuff once you experience having a capable FEL on a FWA CUT. I run 5' KK rough-cut mower thru 3-4' marsh grass with mine, and wish I had a 6-footer.

Also - Make sure you have a good dealer. Close buy doesn't hurt either...

My .02

Lunk

/ branson? #3  
Well-built, well equipped, and heavy.

Also - Make sure you have a good dealer. Close buy doesn't hurt either...

My .02

Lunk

Ditto on the "Well built, well equipped, and heavy comment. I have had mine for a year and a half and have 140 hrs with no problems.
Also cannot stress enough the importance of the dealer you choose, it makes all the difference in the world. A "good deal" on a tractor will leave a bad taste in your mouth if you need dealer support and don't get it.

Mark

/ branson?
also does anyone have a their tractor plumbed for a grapple? and if so how much did it cost you?

/ branson? #5  
I have a 4720, great machine! I work mine hard and no problems!

/ branson? #7  
also does anyone have a their tractor plumbed for a grapple? and if so how much did it cost you?

I have about $700 tied up in grapple plumbing...Includes about 28' of hydraulic hose, and the remotes. Included installation...

/ branson? #8  
3510 is a very handy machine - I used mine to build my house before it got stolen.

/ branson? #9  
3510 is a very handy machine - I used mine to build my house before it got stolen.

Sorry to hear about the theft,:( are you going to use the tractor to build another house? :D :rolleyes:

No, really am sorry to hear about the tractor theft. Thieves are among the lowest life forms.