Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Tractor
    BX2200, Grasshopper 725 front mower

Default Re: What would you recommend for 5 Acres??

Congratulations! You made the right choice. Of course anyone reading my previous posts knows I'm biased to the BX 2200 as much now at 70 hours as when I bought it in May of 2002. It has 30 hours of mowing, 40 hours of tilling, loading and box scraping. Get fluid filled ag tires in addition to the turfs if you do much dirt or rock work.

Kub
    Tractor
    Kubota B2150HSD, L3410GST, L35TLB, M5030SUMDT and M108SHDC2

I think the main category to satisfy is that you are really happy with the model you choose. Don't let the size of the land dictate what tractor you get, if you really want a particular one and can afford it. Don't let peer pressure or dealer influence cloud your judgment. Congratulations on your new tractor.

Kub

Platinum Member
    Tractor
    PT425, Kubota L2050, 3 hydrostatic Exmark mowers. Z21D Kubota ZTR, 2 Kunz acrease wing mowers, 1 rough cut kunz mower, one vintage grasshopper ztr, one vintage gravely ztr, various large garden tracto

having lived in jackson hole wy, i have to concur with moss roads recommendation. dollar for dollar that package he recommends is by far the best package available.

good luck

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123