Pricing after market snowblowers

/ Pricing after market snowblowers #1  

Kodiak

Platinum Member
Tractor
New holland TC29-9x3 Woods 1012 FEL, Woods, 7500 Backhoe / Kubota L345DT 4WD, Kub FEL, Kub Backhoe
I'm currently helping a freind purchase his first tractor. A New Holland TC24D. He wants/needs to add a front mounted snowblower to it ( his CFO insists on the front mount for her use ). The question is what other FNSB's ( besides OEM ) are out there that will fit this tractor, need names and addresses, prices?

Secondly would like to hear from those of you that have experiance with the New Holland 716B snowblower, as to their quality, durability, ease of mounting, and whether or not they have had any problems?

/ Pricing after market snowblowers #2  
Russ,

Sorry for jumping in but I was just wondering if your "friend" was from somewhere other than where you and I live since neither of us (I'm fairly positive here) need a snowblower. Heck I live in the foothills of the mountains and I still don't need one.

Just curious /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif - Todd

/ Pricing after market snowblowers
Hi Todd:

Yes my freind lives just over the pass, above Wenatchee. And Oh yes, does he ever need a snowblower.

/ Pricing after market snowblowers #4  
New Hollands snow blowers are made by Loftness they are one of the best around..As far as I know there is no one else making front mount blowers for the TC tractors but if you find a dealer that sells loftness blower you may be able to save some money Loftness blowers are on the high end of the pricing scale.