Justify

/ Justify #21  
Well, on my notebook screen the person is only about 3/8" tall if that. The entire picture is only about 2x3 inches.

/ Justify #23  
It really helps if you can find some first projects that she really wants done. The first projects we tackled were setting up some "temporary" corrals and stalls for her horses, as well as hay storage. Using the tractor with FEL to spread crusher run blue stone for a driveway and floors for the stalls and carport for hay storage really impressed her with how useful the tractor is. She even remarked that the tractor had already paid for itself, compared to the cost of hiring someone to do the same work. Also, I never complain about helping her clean the stalls and corrals as long as I can use the "diesel wheelbarrow" /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif.

You can do all the driveway work yourself (except maybe moving those big rocks) with the BX and have fun doing it /w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif.

/ Justify #24  
Iam not a Bible scholar or anything,but I do remember a part from it that said that in the final days of earth people would be throwing their money into the streets(as it would be worthless).
I pointed out to my wife that there was no mention of tractors being thrown into the streets,so we best convert some of that money into a tractor,just to be on the safe side.....I now own a new tractor.....Mike

/ Justify #26  
I keep hearing this radio ad. The guy tells his wife that they need a deck and that it is guaranteed by the deckclaration of independence. That you are guaranteed life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. So a deck qualifies. He tried adding a pool on but it was vetoed by a majority vote (most likely couch sleeping - ha ha).

So try that out. the Life, Liberty & Pursuit of Happiness part.

/ Justify #27  
just my 2 cents,
i recently bought a kubota, 2410, with fel and 60 " mmm.
i priced the bx2200 and would have saved about 3 grand but am much happier with the bigger tractor and think you would be too. the way i convinced the wife was good old fashioned hand work. after 2 weeks of rakind, shoveling, wheelborrowing she was very happy to check out the tractor.
this worked for me, good luck tawoo

/ Justify #28  
Terry,
One thing to remember about these small diesel tractors is that they are very likely to outlast us with plenty left for our kids.When you adjust your thinking to think of it as a lifetime purchase it is a lot easier to justify. Also the name brands hold their resale value like you wouldn't believe. Remember that you will want the necessary implements for the jobs you want to do. It is kind of like a drill. Not much use without the drill bits.

Chris

/ Justify #29  
Some people may laugh.. but think about how many old 8n's and 9n's are still out there today bush-hoggin' some pasture, etc.... 50 year old tractors...

Soundguy

<font color=blue>"One thing to remember about these small diesel tractors is that they are very likely to outlast us with plenty left for our kids.When you adjust your thinking to think of it as a lifetime purchase it is a lot easier to justify. "

/ Justify
I guess I don't have to Justify it to the wife any longer. She bought me this little surprise for my bithday. Now, is that a good woman or what??