Got pricing on Kubota L4400HST and L3540HST

/ Got pricing on Kubota L4400HST and L3540HST
Not stealing at all. If you look at my signature below I'm currently leaning towards the Bobcat CT335 as well. The difference in price is significant. I might just take the plunge next week. :)

/ Got pricing on Kubota L4400HST and L3540HST #12  
At the risk of hurting Art's feelings, I can vouch for the new DK series from Kioti (I think the Bobcat equivalents are the 335 and the 440/445 series). The DK series is a more modern tractor than the CK series with electric PTO operation and ability to engage 4wd assist on the fly. I have a DK40se HST which has been excellent over the past two years and 180hrs.

Although otherwise identical to their Kioti twins, the Bobcat versions have a different loader which I know very little about. The Kioti KL401 loader on the 40 and 45hp models is best in class in terms of lift/breakout capacity. The KL351 loader on the DK35 is relatively mediocre in terms of capacity (rated more like a Kubota loader for that HP class) but works well from what I have learned on TBN. I think Bobcat contracts with one of the bigger US firms for loaders (?Rhino) and therefore they should be quality products too.

/ Got pricing on Kubota L4400HST and L3540HST #13  
Not aware what u goona use the tractor for but from your avatar I will surmise you wiil be logging some ........then why a L 4400 HST, u can get a MX 5100 for about the same $...the front end and FEL bigger and sturdier. M 5040 much better if u can swing it money wise.

Look at JD economy utility serie too...nothing wrong with Kioti especially in some particular areas. But stick with Kubota if u can.

/ Got pricing on Kubota L4400HST and L3540HST #14  
Art, that is rich coming from a Kubota dealer. You don't have any financial interest involved do you? And, no, I don't get any "spiffs". I am just a satisfied tractor owner who saved in total about ten thousand bucks by purchasing two more capable tractors from Kioti than what Kubota had to offer. CK20 over the B7510 and then the DK40se over the L3930. I gave each Kubota a hard look and liked them but did not see any advantage. Competition is a good thing.

By the way, I cruise the Kubota forum once or twice a month. I recall seeing you and another Kubota dealer cruising and commenting on other forums too. Since when have you regarded this site as your exclusive business tool?

So you are saying you have an involvement with a dealer?
For me it's more a learning experience, more about the other brands and to help those that might be having problems in finding good information.
Some of our best customers are those that chose to save money the first time!

/ Got pricing on Kubota L4400HST and L3540HST #15  
So you are saying you have an involvement with a dealer?

WTF? What exactly are you referring to in my post? I don't have any relationship with any dealer except as a customer.