RHINO 344

/ RHINO 344 #1  

WOODYTREE

Tractor
MF 165 KUBOTA 8200
I THOUGHT I HAVE SEEN EVER TYPE TRACTOR..............
BOY AM I WRONG..... CAN ANY ONE TELL ME WHAT A
RHINO - 344 4 WD DIESEL IS????????? WHO MAKES IT..
AND IS IT A OK TRACTOR???????? THANKS WOODY

/ RHINO 344 #2  
Woodytree - If you will do a search on Rhino Tractor, you will find some earlier information - not very encouraging.

/ RHINO 344 #3  
Hi Woody.

I'm not personally familiar with Rhinos but have not heard anything too good about them. Seems it was mostly a mis-management issue and the company went belly-up. You can get parts from a few sources.

If you're still looking into chinese tractors, stick with the more popular names (Jinma, DF...). There's a better support network out there on these tractors and parts and expertise are readily available.

Vince

/ RHINO 344
VINCE
THANKS FOR THE INFO.. THE TRACTOR WITH FEL JUST SOLD FOR 1800.00 AT THAT PRICE I SHOULD HAVE BOUGHT IT........ A DAY LATE AND A DOLLAR SHORT!!!!!!
WOODY

/ RHINO 344 #5  
Woody,

There is a place in Idaho called www.hobbyhorseranch.com who used to sell Rhino tractors. They no longer sell them but they sell their own "brand" which I believe is still made by Rhino (Chinese). They would know tons of info about them and have personally told me they can get parts for them. Unfortunatley from what I've read you'd definitely be calling them for parts.