need 100 pto/hp 4wd....

/ need 100 pto/hp 4wd.... #11  
Thank you Bill!! :)

So now the BS portion of our show has begun......(see above quote)

The quote has NO basis in reality.

I own 2 relatively new Masseys (583's) and 3 Deere's (6430's) of the same age. They log many more hours in a season than the typical "farm tractor". They're used on highway right-of-way mowing. Hours per year average around 1400, but one of the 583's accumulated over 1800 hours last summer. They run with a constant heavy PTO load (15' batwings), and with "hired operators" (Anyone who's been around equipment operated by someone other than the owner knows how they get more abuse) . In two years, the Masseys have proven to be FAR LESS apt to "break" than the Deere's. In fact, they've proven to be EXTREMELY reliable in use that's much harsher than what would be considered typical for the average tractor.

You may rule out the Masseys for other reasons, such as not meeting your required needs, but I can attest to the fact that they are in no way an inferior product. I like my Masseys. Can't deny that. But I'm NOT color blind. I own Deere's, have owned Ford (New Holland), IH, a Kubota, and several other "orphan" brands in the past. I look at tractors from a "what have you done for me lately" perspective. If there were inherent issues with the brand, they wouldn't be on my equipment roster. I'm looking at adding a couple more additional tractors for next year. Currently, Massey Ferguson is still high on the list. A LOT of bang for the buck.

/ need 100 pto/hp 4wd.... #12  
I do know how much money that you are wanting to spend, but if you want something that turns sharp you can go to a T6030 plus series nh with the supersteer option. do not know if this will help you but its an idea.

/ need 100 pto/hp 4wd....
Lots of good info hear, keep it coming.
In the NH I would want to stay in the 5000 series due to its size.

/ need 100 pto/hp 4wd.... #14  
in the big boy tractors.... weight is your friend.

you can hang all the chin weights and wheel weights and loaded tires you want on a smaller frame. but is it going to be as reliable able to take the abuse the large tractor will without all that extra? (im going to go with no)

pushing snow with wing plows... soundsl ike weight is going to be your friend so your not constantly being pushed around.