Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Veteran Member
    Tractor
    Kubota L1-20 DT

Default Re: damsel rode a pretty blue tractor all weekend

Good for you !!

Now if only I had found TBN before I bought MY tractor !!

Cheers

Tractor
    Kubota L5460HSTC

<font color=blue>Does that mean she wanted the horn to warn the tree to get out of her way??</font color=blue>

Nope, It means that she is looking forward to tearing the tree out of the ground with the tractor. I think the she wants the horn for use in the subsequent victory dance/celebration.

Elite Member
    Tractor
    None -yet. Until then FunBuggy (EZ-Go) will have to do!

[img]/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif[/img][img]/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif[/img][img]/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif[/img][img]/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif[/img][img]/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Tractor
    PT2445 and PT1850

Very pleased to hear you are no longer "distressed" Now that is a new one....TBN beats out Prozac. [img]/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif[/img][img]/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif[/img][img]/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Tractor
    ym1700, NH7610S, Ford 8N, 2N, NAA, 660, 850 x2, 541, 950, 941D, 951, 2000, 3000, 4000, 4600, 5000, 740, IH 'C' 'H', CUB, John Deere 'B', allis 'G', case VAC

My neighbore tried that one with me a long time ago. He was out in his pasture mowing with his big new huskie 22hp riding lawnmower, and saw me on my green ym1700, and made that exact comment.. that it was just a riding lawnmower.. and that his had more hp too. I proposed a test. We hooked up our tractors, his rear tow point to my 3pt. hitch drawbar. When he was ready, We both eased the clutch out... he was a bit shocked.. when his 20 hp mower wouldn't/couldn't pull or even bog my ym1700's engine down...then I really shocked him... I lifted the 3pt. just enough to take his rear wheels of the ground... and drove him around the yard a bit.

Anyway... he know sthe difference between a tractor and a riding lawnmower now.

I also mentioned that even if mine had been an 1100 or 1300, most likely the same thing would have happened...

He looked a bit sad...

Soundguy

<font color=green>"My wife wanted to know what I was doing buying an overgrown riding mower when I bought my Yanmar. Now she knows it may be little, but it IS a tractor. And does a great job for it's size.
    Although not as nice a Bunny's new Violet I'm sure. "

Gold Member
    Tractor
    Used Yanmar and Iseki

Congrats on your tractor. I too ride blue! I have a small Iseki family going with an assortment of attachments. Lots of weekend fun!
    Nick
    Attached Images Attached Images

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12