damsel rode a pretty blue tractor all weekend

/ damsel rode a pretty blue tractor all weekend #1  

bunny

Thank you to all of you who helped pull me through each of my numerous quandaries. I purchased a New Holland TC30 w/ a Woods 72" rdm and a Woods 60" brush hog. I was in heaven all weekend. Love the smell of that grass!! Now I need to get me a barn....to put "Violet" in. I had plenty of horsepower and ooomph. Since I did not get a FEL, I might get front weights to keep the front wheels on the ground when I mow some hills. Yowee! Yippee! Damsel ain't no city slicker no more!

/ damsel rode a pretty blue tractor all weekend #2  
Congratulations and it sounds like you made a <font color=blue>wise</font color=blue> choice. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

I rode a pretty blue tractor this weekend too /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ damsel rode a pretty blue tractor all weekend #3  
Congratulations Bunny!/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

Good choice! I really like those TC30's too! Hope they're still going strong when I get around to buying!/w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

As I recall, somewhere back in your first thread you implied that after you purchased your tractor you wouldn't be visiting TBN as often. Well, I hope that now that your an "owner", you'll have lots of things to talk about. For starters, do a search for info. on barns. You're right - you want to take care of Violet!

Now, if you haven't done it already (I forgot to look before starting to write this!/w3tcompact/icons/blush.gif), update your profile. And remember, we'd love to see pictures of Violet - and Bunny too!/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

/ damsel rode a pretty blue tractor all weekend #4  
Congrats, Bunny! I'm sure you'll have as much fun as the the rest of us! That 'blue' sure is purty, idn't it!

/ damsel rode a pretty blue tractor all weekend #5  
Congratulations Bunny,

Glad we could be of service. Be safe & get yourself those front weights. My fiancee drove our "little" TC18 for the first time this weekend. She loved it, I guess that means less seat time for me/w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif. She was dissapointed that it didn't have a horn/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif. There is a small pine tree that she doesn't like the location of. It's days are numbered now.

Happy tractoring

/ damsel rode a pretty blue tractor all weekend #6  
<font color=blue>"She was dissapointed that it didn't have a horn.

There is a small pine tree that she doesn't like the location of."
</font color=blue>

Does that mean she wanted the horn to warn the tree to get out of her way??/w3tcompact/icons/hmm.gif/w3tcompact/icons/crazy.gif/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

/ damsel rode a pretty blue tractor all weekend #7  
Can't get my wife on my tractor. She grew up on a farm in Iowa and says a) my little Yanmar isn't a real tractor and b) she got enough seat time for a life time on the farm.

/ damsel rode a pretty blue tractor all weekend #8  
Ozarker,
My wife wanted to know what I was doing buying an overgrown riding mower when I bought my Yanmar. Now she knows it may be little, but it IS a tractor. And does a great job for it's size.
Although not as nice a Bunny's new Violet I'm sure. /w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif

/ damsel rode a pretty blue tractor all weekend #9  
I guess you did have plenty of power, we never had that much. Yes blue is nice an my Mitsubishi is a good shade.

/ damsel rode a pretty blue tractor all weekend #10  
I hope you have fun with your new tractor. You will find this tractor thing keeps growing. It starts with the barn, and goes up from there. You will find more things that need to be done, so you will have to get more attachments. Good luck with the new tractor, and take it slow till you get the hang of it.