Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default damsel rode a pretty blue tractor all weekend

Thank you to all of you who helped pull me through each of my numerous quandaries. I purchased a New Holland TC30 w/ a Woods 72" rdm and a Woods 60" brush hog. I was in heaven all weekend. Love the smell of that grass!! Now I need to get me a barn....to put "Violet" in. I had plenty of horsepower and ooomph. Since I did not get a FEL, I might get front weights to keep the front wheels on the ground when I mow some hills. Yowee! Yippee! Damsel ain't no city slicker no more!

Tractor
    TC 40D w/ SuperSteer

Default Re: damsel rode a pretty blue tractor all weekend

Congratulations and it sounds like you made a <font color=blue>wise</font color=blue> choice. [img]/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif[/img]

I rode a pretty blue tractor this weekend too [img]/w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Elite Member
    Tractor
    None -yet. Until then FunBuggy (EZ-Go) will have to do!

Congratulations Bunny![img]/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Good choice! I really like those TC30's too! Hope they're still going strong when I get around to buying![img]/w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif[/img]

As I recall, somewhere back in your first thread you implied that after you purchased your tractor you wouldn't be visiting TBN as often. Well, I hope that now that your an "owner", you'll have lots of things to talk about. For starters, do a search for info. on barns. You're right - you want to take care of Violet!

Now, if you haven't done it already (I forgot to look before starting to write this![img]/w3tcompact/icons/blush.gif[/img]), update your profile. And remember, we'd love to see pictures of Violet - and Bunny too![img]/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Tractor
    TC35

Congrats, Bunny! I'm sure you'll have as much fun as the the rest of us! That 'blue' sure is purty, idn't it!

Tractor
    Kubota L5460HSTC

Congratulations Bunny,

Glad we could be of service. Be safe &amp; get yourself those front weights. My fiancee drove our "little" TC18 for the first time this weekend. She loved it, I guess that means less seat time for me[img]/w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif[/img]. She was dissapointed that it didn't have a horn[img]/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif[/img]. There is a small pine tree that she doesn't like the location of. It's days are numbered now.

Happy tractoring

Elite Member
    Tractor
    None -yet. Until then FunBuggy (EZ-Go) will have to do!

<font color=blue>"She was dissapointed that it didn't have a horn.

There is a small pine tree that she doesn't like the location of."
    </font color=blue>

Does that mean she wanted the horn to warn the tree to get out of her way??[img]/w3tcompact/icons/hmm.gif[/img][img]/w3tcompact/icons/crazy.gif[/img][img]/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Tractor
    Yanmar 1500D

Can't get my wife on my tractor. She grew up on a farm in Iowa and says a) my little Yanmar isn't a real tractor and b) she got enough seat time for a life time on the farm.

Ozarker,
    My wife wanted to know what I was doing buying an overgrown riding mower when I bought my Yanmar. Now she knows it may be little, but it IS a tractor. And does a great job for it's size.
    Although not as nice a Bunny's new Violet I'm sure. [img]/w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Tractor
    Mitsubishi D 1800

I guess you did have plenty of power, we never had that much. Yes blue is nice an my Mitsubishi is a good shade.

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    87 Ingersoll 444, 84 Ingersoll224/'44 GreavlyL/60'sGreavlyL/49 Ford 8N

I hope you have fun with your new tractor. You will find this tractor thing keeps growing. It starts with the barn, and goes up from there. You will find more things that need to be done, so you will have to get more attachments. Good luck with the new tractor, and take it slow till you get the hang of it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast