Need Help Please

/ Need Help Please #11  
You need to see them in person. Big difference in size, ground clearence and weight.

/ Need Help Please #12  
I went to the Kubota web site today. I had not considered them but it looks like there are a lot of happy Kubota owners on here so I said what the heck. Now what I need is to find out what is the difference between a BX, TBL and B series. They all look close if not the same in some cases. Would it be the add on features?

The BX is a subcompact, smallest of the Kubotas, while the B series is a little larger, but still a small compact. I think the TBL is better knows as a TLB (tractor/loader/backhoe) which is available in both the BX and B series.

/ Need Help Please #13  
I would stick to New Holland, John Deere, or Kubota. Not saying any of the other brands are bad but if you check the postings on TBN you will see that these three are the most popular. There is a reason for that. After the brand is determined it's test drive time. The layouts are different and you will like one brand over another.

/ Need Help Please #14  
I know you see this all the time on this site but "I agree with the others". You need to research all you can, go to the dealers, demo all the ones you can, ask questions, and talk to others around your area about the dealership's service. When comparing these brands (apples to apples) they are very similar. Yes there are differences but you usually lose a feature on one tractor to gain one on another, and same with models, (one might have a mid pto but the other has more pto HP). Don't be surprised when most of the salesmen can't answer all of your questions when comparing his model vs a competitor. There are many models and they seem to change often. You need to decide what jobs you will be doing most of the time with this tractor. Then ask yourself: Does this tractor feel comfortable to me for these repetitive jobs. Is changing between the implements I need to use easy or a pain with this tractor? Will I be using the differences on this tractor as much as the differences on another. If one tractor was better than all of the rest we wouldn't need this site, everyone would have the same one;).

/ Need Help Please #15  
I would suggest figure out just how much horse power etc you need and then go up one size. You wont be sorry.

/ Need Help Please
I went by a Kubota/Massey dealer Monday. I looked at a BX2360 I think it was? Any comments on the equipment bad or good? He was asking $14250.00 for the tractor FEL and 60" MMM. I did not really think a lot on the mower and hitch lift working at the same time or is this going to be the norm on all of them?

/ Need Help Please
Took the plunge today. Call and ordered the Kubota BX2660, 60 MMM and FEL. I talked the dealer into doing my 50 hour maintenance for me. I just threw it out there and he went for it. Still nervous but can not wait till it gets here. Thanks all for your help in making the decision.

/ Need Help Please #18  
Took the plunge today. Call and ordered the Kubota BX2660, 60 MMM and FEL. I talked the dealer into doing my 50 hour maintenance for me. I just threw it out there and he went for it. Still nervous but can not wait till it gets here. Thanks all for your help in making the decision.

Congrats. My first tractor was a new 2005 Kubota B7510 HST with the LA302 FEL ($12600 plus tax). Neat machine. I used it on my 10-acre spread (flat pasture).

Enjoy your new tractor.

/ Need Help Please #19  
I love my 2004 JD 4010, 18.5 hp diesel. It does all I need to do on my hilly 8.5 acres. The JD 2320 is one step up from the 4010, as it has a tad more power and position control on the 3 pt. The 53" FEL on the 4010 holds 1/3 yard. I've noticed that it seems bigger than most of its competition at the time.

Ralph

/ Need Help Please #20  
Took the plunge today. Call and ordered the Kubota BX2660, 60 MMM and FEL. I talked the dealer into doing my 50 hour maintenance for me. I just threw it out there and he went for it. *Still nervous but can not wait till it gets here. Thanks all for your help in making the decision.
I love my BXs an *I'm sure you will love this one.