John Deere 3520 with Cab on Order

/ John Deere 3520 with Cab on Order #1  

coglesby

Tractor
2009 John Deere 3520 Deluxe Cab
I am new to TBN. This is an excellent forum for tractor lovers. I ordered a new JD 3520 (R4's) with deluxe cab and 300cx FEL on 9/25/09. It should arrive 11/12/09. The tractor and FEL costs $28,000. I currently own a JD 4310, R4's, PR transmission, and a 430 FEL. It has been a very good tractor but I wanted to upgrade to a cab. The summers here in SE Georgia get pretty darn hot. My dealer allowed me as much on a trade in as I was asking for a sale price. Needless to say, I am anxious to receive my new tractor. My order included the radio mount and speaker kit. My plans are to install a Sony MEX-5100 Bluetooth stereo. This is a single DIN unit. Can I expect installation problems? Is the top of the cab hard to remove for the radio installation? If anyone has experience with this, I would appreciate some info and pics if possible.

/ John Deere 3520 with Cab on Order #2  
Well, I bet your excited for your new tractor to come home. I also think you will like the ehydro tranny. Johndeere makes a nice product and you will get lots of uses out of it. How much will you save with the trade in? I dont know much of the stereo but i have had lots of expereance on a 3720. To me, Im so used to it I cant even tell my foot is pivoting on my heal. I wish you happy seat time and welcome to TBN.

/ John Deere 3520 with Cab on Order
Dealer allowed me $13,000 for the tractor and FEL. The unit is six years old with 1005 hours. Balance of $15,000 for the new tractor.