Tractor
    2009 John Deere 3520 Deluxe Cab

Default John Deere 3520 with Cab on Order

I am new to TBN. This is an excellent forum for tractor lovers. I ordered a new JD 3520 (R4's) with deluxe cab and 300cx FEL on 9/25/09. It should arrive 11/12/09. The tractor and FEL costs $28,000. I currently own a JD 4310, R4's, PR transmission, and a 430 FEL. It has been a very good tractor but I wanted to upgrade to a cab. The summers here in SE Georgia get pretty darn hot. My dealer allowed me as much on a trade in as I was asking for a sale price. Needless to say, I am anxious to receive my new tractor. My order included the radio mount and speaker kit. My plans are to install a Sony MEX-5100 Bluetooth stereo. This is a single DIN unit. Can I expect installation problems? Is the top of the cab hard to remove for the radio installation? If anyone has experience with this, I would appreciate some info and pics if possible.

Padawan Tractor Learner
    Advertiser
    Tractor
    Deere 317 & L118

Default Re: John Deere 3520 with Cab on Order

Well, I bet your excited for your new tractor to come home. I also think you will like the ehydro tranny. Johndeere makes a nice product and you will get lots of uses out of it. How much will you save with the trade in? I dont know much of the stereo but i have had lots of expereance on a 3720. To me, Im so used to it I cant even tell my foot is pivoting on my heal. I wish you happy seat time and welcome to TBN.
    My Fleet:
    2004 Deere 317 Skid Steer Loader
    66" Construction bucket, imatch QA adapter, CU72 Jake Rake, Middle Buster, 60" Landscape rake, 54"x 48" Pallet forks
    2005 John Deere L118
    42" deck

Check out my rakes: www.Jakesimplements.com

Member of the TBN "Young gun" Club

Tractor
    2009 John Deere 3520 Deluxe Cab

Default Re: John Deere 3520 with Cab on Order

Dealer allowed me $13,000 for the tractor and FEL. The unit is six years old with 1005 hours. Balance of $15,000 for the new tractor.