NH TN75D Good Deal??

/ NH TN75D Good Deal?? #1  

bluffcountrycattle

I posted this below in the NH section, but perhaps I'll get some more feedback here. Thanks!

Hi...new to the forum, but some of the info I've found here has been very helpful in our search for a different tractor. We have committed to a used tractor a ways away, and will be picking it up early this week. What are the key things to look for when picking it up to make sure there are no problems? We were told other than the need for new front tires, everything is in fine working order.

The tractor we got is a 2000 NH TN75D, with mfwd, cab (heat and air), quick tatch FEL from NH, and it has 2550 hours. It also includes a new bale spear along with the bucket and it also has a joystick in the cab for a electric hydraulic converter on the back to run addtional outlets (was used for a batwing mower). Not 100% sure of which tranny it has...it has 2 gear selector levers, and the forward/reverse lever is on the left side of the seat (not on the column) and it requires the clutch to change direction (not electric shift). We got the whole package for $18,000 which we thought was really good while shopping around. Just need to know if there are any key things on this model to look for at pickup that would raise some red flags. Thanks for your help! Mark

/ NH TN75D Good Deal?? #2  
I have the same tractor except for different tranny. The only thing I can really think of is to try the air/heater and also look for oil leaks. The water to the heater is turned off when the heat is shut off and I have a leak in the tubing in the cab uprights (mark that hard to fix) Otherwise enjoy

Andy