Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Bronze Member
    Tractor
    kubota B7610

Default Re: Front loader grapple

<font color=red> Congratulations!

<font color=blue>Here's a picture of my birthday present the wife got me to do the work.

<font color=black>I wish my wife would get me one of those... I already have a tractor ![img]/w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Have fun, but be safe with your new tractor !

Tractor
    New holland TC29-9x3 Woods 1012 FEL, Woods, 7500 Backhoe / Kubota L345DT 4WD, Kub FEL, Kub Backhoe

I was just checking out the link to W.R. Long, and was wondering if any body has tried their fork lift grapple atttachment as a bucket replacement on a CUT? overall it looks like it would be a great alternative to the 4n1, bucket grapple choice. Probably lighter than both.

Tractor
    JD 4400

Tawoo,
    I have attached a photo of the AnBo grapple.
    It attaches to the FEL in place of the bucket. It is pretty easy to swap back and forth between the bucket and grapple. I use the grapple a lot for cleaning up downed timber, clearing brush and small alders and loading brush or logs onto a small trailer.
    You will need additional hydraulics to open and close the grapple.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Tractor
    John Deere 4200 MFWD HST w/ JD 420 FEL w/ 61" loader bucket & toothbar & JD 37 BH w/ 12" bucket

Pretty neat looking unit there. You said extra hydraulics are needed to open &amp; close the grapple. Does that mean the grapple tilts forward and back like a bucket also?

Tractor
    Kubota B7500 HSD

That looks like it can do the job well. What is the weight of it? How much if you don't mind me asking.

Tractor
    JD 4400

The grapple moves up and down and tilts with the FEL controls and moves just like a bucket. The additional hydraulics are to open and close the grapple jaws. I paid $3300 which included the additional hydraulics and installation.
    That is a lot of bucks but I use it a lot. For cleaning up timber country and picking beachball sized rocks it is great.
    I don't know what it weighs but I will find out and post it tomorrow

Tractor
    JD 4400

Tawoo,
    The 6 foot grapple I have weighs 770 lbs. They have a 5 foot and a 4 foot grapple that weigh less. You can check out the specs on the AnBo website at http://www.anbomanufacturing.com/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12