Deutz-Allis 5230 MFWD 31 HP Tractor- How much is it worth???

/ Deutz-Allis 5230 MFWD 31 HP Tractor- How much is it worth??? #1  

APSmulching

Bronze Member
Tractor
Fecon FTX140, Bombardier GT-500-HY, New Holland TC45DA
I have a Deutz Allis 5230 MFWD tractor with a factory front end loader that I would like to sell, (I need something larger) How much should I be asking for it? I believe it was built in 1987, it has about 2,200 hours, turf tires, power steering, factory 435 loader 5' bucket, manual synchro-shift transmission, 31 HP 3 cylinder Toyosha Japanese diesel, also have a Schulte 5' two stage snow blower that mounts to the front of the tractor and hooks up to the loader control joy stick(hydraulic lift and exit chute adjustment) The paint is original and has a little surface rust but it is still solid. Tractor is located in Northern NJ. Let me know if you have any idea how to price this tractor. Should I sell snow blower separately or with tractor? Thanks

/ Deutz-Allis 5230 MFWD 31 HP Tractor- How much is it worth???
Any one know of a web site or price guide that I could refer to for used tractor pricing?

/ Deutz-Allis 5230 MFWD 31 HP Tractor- How much is it worth??? #3  
I would guess 5-6K depending wildly on condition, and another 1K for the blower, maybe? Yes there is a book but good luck in finding someone that bought one. Maybe Iplaywithjunk or soundguy has one, some of the elders here might have one.

Easy way to tell is try to go trade it in on a new JD and then ad back another 10-20 %