NO Tractors??

/ NO Tractors?? #1  

BTI

Platinum Member
Tractor
CK20S Hydro TLB-LK3054-CK30H
Not exactly sure what forum to put this in but thought it might be beneficial to buyers. It looks like from alot of posts here and from what some other dealers are saying, that the spring was a little better for sales than was anticipated. There are a few dealers/companies behind on tractors/mowers etc. If your dealer doesn't have what you need be patient they want to sell as bad (if not worse) than you want to buy.
BTI

/ NO Tractors?? #2  
No tractors? /w3tcompact/icons/crazy.gif

What kind of bizarre, twisted world are we living in? /w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif

/ NO Tractors?? #3  
seems like it might be a sellers market, dealers won't deal much when there is a glut of buyers.

/ NO Tractors?? #4  
My local dealer seems to have a lot of pavement showing as well. He's as low on inventory as I have ever seen. He also just got back from a BIG meeting for Kubota dealers in Southern CA., is there something to the rumor of new and different Kubotas coming up? Hmmm, I wonder, Rat....

/ NO Tractors?? #5  
Funny that you mention that, I have heard the same thing from my local dealer here in Upstate NY. Seems someone told the industry that this was going to be a slow year (recession?), and by the time they realized how wrong they were, demand has been exceptionally strong. I have been waiting since May for a Bush Hog backhoe that I put on order. BH says don't expect it to arrive before the end of July /w3tcompact/icons/mad.gif. I have cruised by the lot every week anyway just in case /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif. Has anybody else had to wait on Bush Hog backhoes ?????

/ NO Tractors?? #6  
When I got my 2910 I had to wait a couple of weeks for the Bush Hog hoe. Before you take the hoe home there was an o-ring service bulletin update on the controls valve body. Mine leaked at the dealers the day they were delivering. They called BH and found out about the service bulletin and had the kit on hand. Anyway, a week or so after I had it, it started leaking from the another valve so BH had to send more o-rings. The dealer wasn't taking any chances so he replaced all of them. Kind of makes ya wonder if the hoe's came in new, why weren't they updated at the factory. Guess it's cheaper to let the dealer do warranty than retun them to the line.

/ NO Tractors?? #7  
Obajeezas! Glad I bought mine when I did! /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif Now that you mention it, I bought my B7500 in June, when my dealer had at least three B7500's, a couple B2710's, 2910's, and BX2200's. The week after I bought mine, he had NONE! /w3tcompact/icons/sad.gif My dad was going to by a L3410, and unfortunately was a day late /w3tcompact/icons/mad.gif (...and a dollar short /w3tcompact/icons/blush.gif). He still doesn't know when his inventory will be replenished. The next nearest dealer (about 15 miles away - both in northern Illinois) had over 30 varying models of Kubotas, of which he was run down to 5 or 6 in about three weeks. Now I just see a B22, a few B7500's, and a cople M-series keeping the dead grass dead /w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif. They haven't moved in weeks. I've gotta say, it is a great time to buy a tractor for the savings, but a bad time if you want to log hours in the saddle mowing. With no rain here in months, and having one HOT tractor, I could start a brush fire! /w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif Guess it's time to create a few projects with the FEL. Maybe shoot a few dawgs to bury, or start those fall projects early.