OK, who else is ready?

/ OK, who else is ready? #1  

Hematite

Gold Member
Just thought I'd take a pic of my intrepid snow removal team at its ready.
Ariens 5520E- Massey Ferguson 2925 47" 2 stage- New Holland T2310
Ready.jpg

The Massey does 95% of the work with the Ariens for sidewalks and the NH as a backup.

/ OK, who else is ready? #2  
I am ready but I haven't had my snow blower out of the shed in two years...

/ OK, who else is ready? #3  
Prepared? Yes. Ready? Never really ready. But, weatherman says there is a big storm in Texas now heading north. Unsure as to track yet. Maybe Ohio and Upstate NY. If it tracks far enough north to catch us up here in the Mitten, we'll have some fun. Some belts will get 10-12" he says. Stay tuned.

/ OK, who else is ready?
Prepared? Yes. Ready? Never really ready. But, weatherman says there is a big storm in Texas now heading north. Unsure as to track yet. Maybe Ohio and Upstate NY. If it tracks far enough north to catch us up here in the Mitten, we'll have some fun. Some belts will get 10-12" he says. Stay tuned.

Ouch, I did not hear about that one! I'm glad everything is in place, I don't like snow at all. I guess that lineup was a tip off, wasn't it! LOL!:D Looks like you're prepared, as well.

/ OK, who else is ready? #5  
It's just me but I would keep my NH in the garage and tarp the others...it is much more expensive and I worry about mice chewing wires and that can run into thousands...nothing like trying to track down an electircal problem or worse. Nice equipment..looks like you are ready..let it snow.

/ OK, who else is ready?
Yes, I know what you're saying. I could get the NH in the garage but I would have to put the Mustang Convertible out. It is sitting behind the MF. Also the NH BH would have to be lowered and the canopy removed to get it under the garage door frame. I bought the NH to clear an area and build a small barn which is going to take place next Summer. This will be the only year it will be out.
I have plenty of TomKat poison baits out to hopefully prevent mouse problems.

/ OK, who else is ready? #7  
weatherman says there is a big storm in Texas now heading north

Terrible storm; very light rain (barely sprinkling, in fact) and so cold it's down to 46F this afternoon.:D But it does appear to be pretty widespread with a forecast for a low tonight of 37F and a 100% chance of precipitation, although I don't know how much precipitation.:D

/ OK, who else is ready? #8  
Storm is heading staight for us here in Georgia ..weather man says to expect flood warnings tomorrow and at least 3 inches of rain maybe up to 5 inches...you fellas in NY and beyond look out - when it finishes with us it will test your plows...32 deg. here in Ga. this AM.

/ OK, who else is ready? #9  
Bird, I think it's what it is going to become that have the weather men talking.
But then, they love to talk, eh?
Right now it's so nice, sunny and warm, I'm working up a sweat.

/ OK, who else is ready? #10  
I am ready. No picture of the 22" walk behind blower but here is the main machine.

Chris

Attachments

• tractor1.jpg
    tractor1.jpg
    840.9 KB · Views: 358