Pricing a Kubota BX2360

/ Pricing a Kubota BX2360 #1  

Bgabaree

Hey all,
other than the new member post, this is my first official foray into the site. Hope I don't look a fool.
I'm in northern Indiana and am looking for a tractor with a mowing deck for my 3 acres. I'd also like a FEL.
After narrowing the field to Kubota and JD, I'm leaning toward Kubota. The BX 2360 looks to have a beefier front end, important I think because I intend to give the FEL a workout. However, this will be primarily a mowing machine.
I got a price locally of $13,999 for the BX 2360 with a 60"mmm and the LA23 FEL.
How does that sound? Has anyone done better?
Last, I'm also beginning to think that I may want to look at the BX 2660 for a few extra horseys and better clearance. I haven't priced that, will I be in shock?
Thanks in advance...

/ Pricing a Kubota BX2360 #2  
i would check out the New holland Boomer 1020 or 1025. they are a heavier built tractor as far as weight and three point lift capacity compared to the Kubota you ar elooking at. So if you are doing loader work and hauling, that would be very beneficial. the tractor itself is a little bigger size wise. the FEL is a qucik attach loader and buckett so changing the buckett out takes no more than 10 seconds. just pull two handles. the loader itself can come off in about a minute. pull two pins.

Compact-Tractors-and-Commercial-Mowers New Holland Boomer-Sub-Compact - Models, technical data and characteristics

/ Pricing a Kubota BX2360 #3  
Didn't realize the 2660 had better clearance.

Besides the HP, only thing I've heard is the seat is much better on the 2660.