Price Check L3010HST Price Check

/ L3010HST Price Check #1  

Jibby

Tractor
L3010HST w/ canopy
I'm a new user. I've lurked for some time, while at the same time shopping. After narrowing my search to a TC33D and a L3010HST, I've picked the latter. The best price I got was $18K, which includes a Woods 1012 FEL, 66" HD bucket (quick attach), 48" forks, canopy, rear light, R4's (water and methanol filled), and a First Choice 6' box blade. Many thanks for any comments.

Brad Hodge

/ L3010HST Price Check #2  
Brad -- Nice to see you signed up. Welcome!

Sounds like a good price (with the rebate???). Glad to see you go with a bucket that covers your tracks, and with the pet/livestock safe ballast.

Pete

/ L3010HST Price Check
Thanks, Pete. The change in bucket size and the specification of the type of fluid are directly attributable to your suggestions in our private email discussions -- I called the dealer and he agreed immediately.

The price is with the rebate -- still think the price is good?

Brad

/ L3010HST Price Check #4  
I just took delivery this morning of a L3410 w/ R4's loaded with CaCl, FEL w/o quick attach, HD 66" bucket for $17,900. I'd say you got a sweet deal.

/ L3010HST Price Check
I've been keenly interested in your selection process, reading the occasionally lengthy -- and occasionally off-topic : ) -- replies to your posts. They all helped me (even the HST vs gear driven debate). So, congratulations on your purchase and thanks to you and the others for the implied advice.

Brad